~3~

You went to school one morning, rushing to get out of the door because it 8:30 in the morning and your late. math class started an hour ago..

~le time skip~'

"okay class, the homework you need is on the red stool, and you can head to your next class, don't forget your permission slips for the puberty video is due this Friday!!" Mrs. Amber shouted over the clutter of students feet squeaking on the tile an leaving long rubber marks where they stood. you and another kid were left in the classroom, each for an unknown reason. uh i dunno about this other kid, but hes kinda cute~  You though, lost in space but later interrupted by Mrs. Amber shouting your name. 

third pov

"Y/N!" Mrs. Amber shouted to y/n receiving her from space.

"Wat?"

"Your Mom has not emailed me yet." Mrs. Amber stated.

"About..."

"Your Cutting situation!" She whisperd with her teeth grinding, cause spit to fly onto Y/n's face.

She wiped her face with her sleeve and rolled her eyes. "She doesnt need to."
The bell rang. "But-" Y/N cut her off by grabing her binder and walking off, ready to head to the bus, pushing people out of the way, obviously not happy. She did not want help with her cutting, she thought it was okay. Obviously,  people would disagree with her. Like for example, Mrs. Amber.
She hated the thought of self harm.

"Oof!"

"Sorry"

The voice was unknown, but as she looked up, she saw...

Cliffhanger! Want a part two? Tell me in the comments!! Hope you enjoyed!!