~2~

Don't ask about the photo...

Third P.O.V

Y/n was a 5 year old child.
She was obsessed with freddy and the crew. Her favorite animatronic was foxy, the fox. Her father, Vincent Bishop, was a employee at the pizzariea, so he got a discount and took her for free."Daddy Daddy! If Foxy still out of order? I miss talking with him! And he promised to get me an eyepatch, JUST like his!!" Y/n said while jumping up and down with her h/l, h/c hair, stringing every which direction.
Vincent had a sad look in his eyes. He did want Y/n to be happy, but he didnt want the metal fox to kill her. He loved her. She was the only person he actually loved. Well besides her mother, which passed away from cancer, two years after her birth. She barely remembers her, forgetting every little mermory that ever traced her mind about her mother. Sometimes she came home from kindergarten saying, "Eclipses mom brought the class CUPCAKES!! How come my mommy isnt around?" And he'd relpy with a "lets go play candy land!" "DADDY!" Vincent snapped out of his thoughts to Y/N waving her hand in Vincents face. "Yes sweetheart, Foxy is out of order." Vincent said with a baby voice. "oh.." Y/N said with disappointment.

~time skip to potato land~
"I like to dance YAY!" Y/N sang along with freddy. While her dad was not looking, she Snuck over where foxy was, and opened the purple stared curtain, covering the animatronic and said "Foxy..? Are you there?" She saw two white pinpricks and a fox's jaw open then- SNAP a blood curling scream, rang through the pizzariea, and Vincent ran over to the bloody child, and started crying. "Y/N???, STAY WITH ME. Nooooooo. This is my fault... All MY fault.." Vincent sobbed. "Daddy?" A voice croaked. "I love you. Ill see you soon. Ill be with mommy.. in heaven. You should come vist us somtime.." Y/N said as she slowly closed her eyes, passing away. "I will baby, i will."

I'M SORRY! I EVEN CRYED WRITING THIS... FEEL MY PAINN If you want a part two comment, Two please! And if we gwt up to 3 comments, stating they want a part two Ill do one. SEE YAA.