Who's He?

A/N: So I was on writers block for awhile and then I saw a commercial and an idea came to me. Never thought commercials ACTUALLY help people.

No One's P.O.V.

Shredder has finally come to New York.  He planned for Karai to come to him but that took to long. "Alexander!" He boomed and the teen foot solider came running in and bowed immediately. "Yes master?" he asked "You will be going to Roosevelt High School."  Alex's eyes widened. He had been home schooled all his life. He was adopted by Shredder a few years ago and was extremely loyal to him.

"Y-Yes master." He said "Is it a mission?" He asked "Yes Karai, the top kunoichi in the foot clan betrayed me and now goes to Roosevelt. You will win her heart and bring her to me." Shredder ordered. "Yes sir." Alexander replied with a smirk on his face. "You will go by the last name White." he said and then ordered Alex to get ready.

A few days later.........

"Okay class today we have a new student joining us." The teacher Mrs. Green stated. Alexander walked in. He had dirty blonde hair and just like Leonardo's was raised in only the front. He was slightly tan and wore jeans with a green V neck t-shirt. He didn't look as muscular as Leonardo or Raphael, but he looked stronger than Michelangelo and Donatello.

Most of the girls in the class immediately fell for him. "Welcome Alexander White to the classroom." she said and sat back down at her desk. "Please Alexander tell us a little about yourself." Mrs. Green said. "Oh there isn't that much." he laughed.

"I was an orphan in Japan but a few years ago my current father adopted me. We moved her a few days ago to this huge building he works at. I was homeschooled all my life so this is a bit new to me." he said. Not particularly lying but also not telling the entire truth. 

"You can sit next to "Michelangelo, he's nice to everyone." The teacher said and Alexander did so. "Hello Michelangelo." Alex greeted "Please, call me Mikey dude." he said in return then turned to the teacher who started class.

Time Skip to free period......

Leonardo was currently with Donnie and Mikey showing them where everything was and making sure that they were comfortable. While Raphael was with Casey and April. While Karai and Shinigami were talking and laughing about.

Alexander walked over to the two girls. Remembering the picture his father showed him of Karai. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" he asked and Karai laughed "No, my boyfriend caught me." she said and turned back to Shinigami continuing their conversation. Alex cursed under his breath for using one of the worst pickup lines ever.

"And who might that be?" Alex asked "Why would you like to know?" Karai replied. "Because I bet he doesn't deserve someone as beautiful as you." he said and Karai raised her eyebrow. "Are you kidding! I don't deserve him!" She stated "Ugh love." Shinigami said rolling her eyes.

"Are you saying that before or after your with Michelangelo?" Karai retorted. "We are NOT dating!" Shinigami shot back. "Karai!" Alex said catching their attention. "How do you know my name?" Karai asked and Shini nodded.

"Uh, I heard someone say it." he replied nervously. "Hey sweetie, sorry I took so long." Leonardo said and kissed her on the top of the head and took a seat next to her. "Who's this?" he asked. "Oh, this is the new student!" Mikey exclaimed

"So, how was the tour?" Karai asked while Shinigami and Mikey started talking totally ignoring Alex. "It was good, their more comfortable now. At least I hope." he replied and wrapped an arm around her. "Free Period is about to end." Alex warned trying to catch their attention. "We have twenty more minutes." Shinigami said.

"Can I borrow Leonardo for a second?" Alex asked and grabbed Leo. He ran to the other side of the hall. "What do you want?" Leonardo asked. "I want you to stay away from Karai." Alex stated. "That's going to be a little hard considering that she lives with me." he laughed. Alex opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Donatello.

"Leo! Where's the library again?" he asked. Leo pushed Alex aside and walked up to Donnie. "It's four doors down from the bathrooms." he answered. "Which ones?" Donnie asked....again. "The ones two doors down from History class." Donnie nodded and ran down the hall yelling a thanks to Leo.

"Now, what were you saying?" Leo asked as he sat down next to Karai who carried on their conversation.

Time Skip....

"I'm sorry master!" Alexander said defending himself. "This is going to be harder than I thought." Shredder said. "Instead of stealing her heart steal something else from her." He said and Alexander opened his mouth to suggest something but Shredder slammed his fist against his throne.

"Not her virginity!"

A/N: Guess shredders coming up with a new plan instead of making his adopted son steal the heart of his adopted daughter! Wait wouldn't that make them related?