Please Wake Up~Edited~

When my sister and I finally did a quik reunion I entered my mom's room.I know I said she was dead but I just lost hope and thought that she is technically dead

I was hoping that since I avenged her and my father she would fight and wake up.The doctors said she has to have something to fight for so why not coming back to a problem relieved life.

I can imagine it now...no more abuse not having to be afraid of abuse when we come home everything could be so great.

I say on the seat next to my mom's unconcious body and grabbed her hand."Mama" I stared strong "I avenged daddy remember the reasons he always lost control and yet we still loved him through all our bruises" my strength was fading.

"Mommy wake up I avenged our family come on we can live happily ever after. ..wake up!" I cried.

I saw her mouth lift into a smile and saw some hope until the heart monitor produced no beeps "Mama no wake up keep fighting..." I was now almost on top of her crying.

My sister enclosed me in a hug "She wanted to die in piece that's why she was fighting until we got avenged" she soothed in my ear.I started gasping "So I'm the reason she stopped fighting and died"
My sister shock her head

"Your the reason why she lived happily ever after"