Chapter Eight

"The Forty Elephants Gang is residing with us."

Hanji and Erwin stared at me in amazement. Both their gazes traveled to each other, and they gave each other a smile. Something seemed to register between the two, because Hanji turned to rummage through cabinets of files. Erwin turned back to me with his smiling features.

"Those bitches have been around for years; we had no idea the two gangs were working together," Erwin explained. Hanji pulled out a folder filled with papers. It was opened, and black and white pictures of familiar faces were presented to me. All the women started at the photo with cold looks that could kill. Under their photographs was a list of their crimes. Theft, assault, attempted murder, etc.

"That's them," I confirmed, "I also met Billy Kimber."

Hanji began digging through the cabinets to find another file. She opened a folder to show Billy Kimber and his entourage. He was accused of more crimes than The Forty Elephants Gang. He also carried an unusual title. I pointed to the words, "King of Gangs?"

"There are many gangs in England which have been founded by many different people, but Billy Kimber is their example. He helps them with problems with the authorities, and in return earns a small amount of their profit," Erwin explained. "He most certainly despises Eren," I chuckled.

Erwin's and Hanji's eyes lit up at my statement. They turned to each other as if sharing their ideas without saying a word. They simultaneously looked to me again. "Perhaps you could ask for Billy's help," Erwin explained. My brows knit together. "What?"

"If he hates Eren as much as you think he does, maybe he'll happily assist you in sending Eren to where he belongs," he continued. Hanji nodded along, her eyes hadn't lost their gleam.

"I believe Billy hates me as well. Actually I'm positive he wants to kill me," I explained.

"But we can offer him money to rid the world of Eren Jaegar," Hanji stated.

***

"Levi!"

I jumped at the sound of the sudden voice. My arm was grabbed, and I was pulled around to face Armin who wore a wicked grin.

"Come with me, we have to get you ready," he grabbed my wrist before I could protest, dragging me down an unfamiliar hall. "Where are we going?" I questioned as we weaved our way through the building. "To Eren's room!" he cried as if he were leading an army.

"Why?"

I was answered with no response as he marched down the hall to Eren's chamber.

Armin opened the door, letting it smack against the wall, and walked in without a care in the world. Eren's room was the same as mine, but extremely messy. Papers littered the floor and dust cloaked the room in its grey shadow.

The blond picked up something from Eren's cot, and held it up for me to see. He held a black corset, a thong, and fishnet stockings. I stared at the outfit in horror.

"What the hell is that, Armin?" I gulped. He brushed his fingers along the fabric as if dusting it off. "Your outfit for tonight," he said. "You expect me to wear that?" I asked gawking at the seemingly tight outfit. "I do, and you will. Do you know how hard it was to get these?" he replied with a snappy attitude. "No, and I don't want to kn-"