The Capture

~Your POV~

I walked down an empty street in fear. A huge guy was following me. It was the same guy who murdered my sister and raped me. I couldn't do anything anymore. I started running, feeling a presence behind me come closer. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I ran into a garden and hid behind the house. I saw that guy walk away, knowing that I was gone. I slid into the floor and sobbed, remembering these terrible memories that I never wanted to see again. I heard a bush move and I stayed silent, trembling in fear.

I felt a hand grab me and I screamed. I was pulled into a hug. I looked up to see a handsome man with ash brown hair, muscular and he looks like he hasn't slept. I looked terrified, wanting to get away but his grip around me was strong.

"Hey, what brings you here..?"

"A-a man was chasing me a-and he murdered my family in front of me..!"

I started sobbing in his chest and he rubbed my back soothingly. He seemed like a nice, caring guy. He carried me into his house and placed me at the table. I soon calmed down and looked at him, to see him cooking some food. I saw a scrawny, small male with black bangs over his face, crawl in. I ignored the boy and kept looking at the tall male.

"My name's Sangwoo~ This is Yoonbum~" He purred.

I waved at Bum, who was sat by a tiny table. The plates of food were placed in front of us, and Sangwoo picked Bum up and sat him next to me. I ate in silence, feeling nervous. Maybe I could stay at Sangwoo's place for a bit. He's the only one I can rely on.

I looked at him and felt my heart melt. His face is just so handsome and adorable. Sure, Bum was a little cute but Sangwoo is more loveable to be honest. I quickly snapped my gaze to the plate, finishing off the food.

"Thanks Sangwoo for bringing me in. I'm a lot more calm now. I can come around again!"

Just as I was heading to the door, I was grabbed by my hair and dragged upstairs. I started crying in pain then before I knew it I was pushed down another set of stairs. I landed onto the basement floor and Sangwoo peered over me.

"You're not going anywhere~"

I got up and started running up the stairs, only to feel a loud clang and sharp pain through my legs. I was hit by a bat. I stumbled down stairs and sobbed in pain and fear. I tried crawling away until another clang, then black..

--------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I worked hard on this! Give me some advice if you want to. And like my story! More chapters coming soon!! 💞