She's-?!

~Sangwoo's POV~

It's been 3 months since we had sex for the first time. We've been doing it a lot since then, since she made me horny all the time. She's been demanding more food and her stomach's been getting bigger. Was she gaining weight?

"Hey babe, aren't you gaining weight?"

"I don't know, but I've not had my period for 3 months now..."

I hugged her gently.

"Maybe it's just tricking you so it comes unexpectedly."

"Or..."

"Hmm?"

"Well, you didn’t use protection so..."

I suddenly gasped. She's pregnant! I started to smile as I imagined being a good father, running around the garden with him whilst playing games. I love her so much, I really wanted this. I held her small, soft hand in my huge, rough hand and I kissed it, treating her like a beautiful princess that she already is. I cuddled with her and stroked her silky hair. It smelled like a carrabean.

She nuzzled her tiny face into my neck and kissed it, which immediately made me hard. She teased me to the point where I suddenly came. I blushed and giggled, making her smirk. I panted heavily, already exhausted. She climbed onto my lap and caressed my cheek, before pinching them.

"YOU'RE SO CHUBBY!! MY LIL CHUBBY BUNNY!!" She squealed.

I laughed, blushing more. I don't normally blush and act nervous, but she makes me like this. I feel loved. I feel love! This is what love is!! I buried my face in her chest, falling asleep.

~Your POV~

Sangwoo buried his face into my chest and fell asleep. His loud snores were somewhat calming and cute. I stroked his hair, before getting up and making breakfast. I suddenly gasped in pain and sat on the spinny chair. The baby kicked!! I started to feel more kicking, and I yelled for Sangwoo. He quickly came, looking tired and concerned.

"Babe what is it?!"

"Sorry to,wake you but.. The baby kicked..!!"

He started crying and put his hand on my belly. He started squealing and jumping around. He's overly excited about the baby, it's weird to think that this handsome psycho would want to have a child. The baby kept kicking and Sangwoo kept feeling all over my belly. I kissed him softly, and he kissed back passionately.

"I love you so much y/n, I hope this child will have an amazing time here!"

"I'm sure it will babe, because you're the father!"

He started blushing and giggling, acting nervous again.

"You're so cute when you're flustered!"

"Shush!" He giggled, hiding his face.

I kissed his forehead and groaned in pain as the kicking became more intense.

"It won't stop..." I groaned.

"It just wants to get out to meet us!" He smiled...