Moved On

~Sangwoo's POV~

I dragged her to the pole and chained her ankle. Bum crawled down, looking at her, then me in fear. I grabbed him by his hair, dragged him to her then threw him down. He whimpered, which was pleasing. I was done with Bum, I found her now. She's a lot more better. I kissed him softly, then as soon as he kissed back I pulled away and stabbed him in the throat, killing him instantly.

I left his lifeless, bloody body on the floor next to her then walked back out, closing the basement door. I sat in bed and waited for her to wake up. She was so beautiful. And weirdly, it hurt when I had to hurt her... Am I falling in love with her...?

~Your POV~

I woke up with a banging headache. I felt dizzy abd sick. I sat up, the chain rattling a bit as I do. The door opened abd in came Sangwoo, looking so handsome. I fell onto my back, groaning as the room span. I felt him out a damp, warm rags on my head and over my eyes.

I puked on the floor and groaned. I saw him place a bowl and clean up the puke. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. I turned to see Bum dead on the floor, then immediately puked in the bowl.

"Don't move too much, the concussion will make you more sick."

I trembled, tears rolling down my cheeks. My head and legs throbbed with pain. I was carried to another room and placed on a mattress. The bowl was placed by my face and a blanket was placed over me. I cuddled close to it, trembling. He played with my hair and stayed close to me.

I whimpered and puked in the bowl again, closing my eyes to stop the room from spinning. I felt his arms wrap around my stomach and soft kisses on my neck. I blushed and puked again. I felt myself start drifting off to sleep to hopefully feel better...

~Sangwoo's POV~

She drifted off to sleep. God she's so adorable. What are you doing Sangwoo?! I can't love her, I gotta kill her!! But.. I can't... This is frustrating and hard... I buried my face in my hands and rubbed my eyes. I'm so confused, I love her but I can't... I can't love anyone...

I wiped the puke off her mouth and chin then I gently kissed her. Her lips were soft and sweet... I can't resist loving her... But I can't resist hurting her... I want to love her more than hurt her... I pulled her close to my chest and stroked her hair. She was so beautiful...! I love her so much...

--------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried to make it good but idk xD it's bad I know. Cya in the next chapter! 💕