Chapter 1: The Robbery

A peaceful day in Ninjago. What could possibly go wrong? Well...everything.

"Ninjas,you need to train!" The white bearded man practically screamed at his lazy students.

"Come one Sensei,one more round!" A young ginger replied still having his eyes glued to the screen.

"Yea Sensei! Cut us some slack!" A boy with raven black hair replied.

"By my observations,we are still lacking some skills" A boy with blond hair and a flat expression said,trying to turn off the game,unfortunately,a certain ginger was stopping that.

"Jay and Cole! That's enough!" The wise old man could no longer argue with his lazy students so he simply turned off the game,took away their controllers and gave them to Zane "Please hide them Zane,so they can't find them."

"No!"

"Noooooo! SENSEI WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!"

"...gah..." Sensei Wu sighed "No help for the lost ones..."

"Shall we get to training?" Zane asked with a slight smile on his face.

"Aw come on Zane,don't ruin the fun yet!" Jay huffed.

"Guys,there's a robbery at the Ninjago bank!" A short haired girl ran into the room,panting.

"WHAT?! AW COME ON!" Jay threw his hands in the air in frustration.

"Hurry up! Lloyd is waiting for you outside!" Nya screamed at Jay.

"Ah jeez! Calm ya tits woman!"
Jay retorted. And at that moment he knew he fucked up.

Nya slapped him full force "What did you say Motor Mouth?!"

"Nothing!"

The ninjas jolted up and ran outside to meet with Lloyd. Once they were on their dragons,they flew into the clear bluish sky,flying at full speed to take care of the robbers.

"Okay guys,listen up!" Lloyd yelled "We go in trough the front,take down the robbers and hand them over to the police,got it?"

Zane,Cole and Jay nodded.

They slowly arrived to the bank,jumping off their dragons and running trough the front.
When they entered the building,
In front them were three young boys and a girl,all between 16 and 19,same as the ninja.

"Surrender!" Cole yelled pulling out his scythe.

"No,we will not! Retreat fools,or we will kill every person here!" A black haired guy pointed his gun at a little girl's head "I do not care for one worthless life..."

"What are we gonna do???" Cole whisper-shouted.

"Parlie-Parle-Papapapa...ugh what is it called?!" Jay screamed.

"Parley?"Haruka asked.

"Yup! That's the one! Parley!" Jay screamed at the robbers.

Every head in the building looked at him with confusion on their face,except for the robbers of course,they were partially emotionless.

"Seriously Jay,parley? Come on!" Cole bursted into heavy laughter.

"Yes,parley! I am sure there's something they want!" Jay came a step closer to the robbers.

"Stop at once!"

Now this person scared everyone. A guy with red hair,sword hanging from his belt,red and black attire,red eyes and blood on his hands standing in front of them. He was feared for massive killing and torturing.