Chapter 2:Taken

Kai frowned "I'm afraid that 'hard' is my only option..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay chuckled "When I'm done with you,you will not be able to stand on your legs!"
(No dirty minds! Not yet at least!)

Lloyd put his weapon down,he needed something to confuse the villain,and so he did "Does he hurt you?"

The others turned their heads to Lloyd and were giving him the 'WAT DE FAK U DOIN?!" look.

Kai let go of his sword "Wh-what?"

Lloyd took a step toward "Does Sebastian hurt you?" Another step "He said something like 'don't repeat what happened last time'", another step "Is he hurting you?"

Lloyd stopped. He was half a meter away from the shocked brunette "I'm asking again,is he hurting you?"

Kai looked at him in complete shock and fear,shivering like crazy but quickly regained his normality and went to punch Lloyd and he dodged it.

Another punch.

Another dodge.

Another punch.

Another dodge.

Another punch.

No dodge.

Lloyd caught Kai's fist and flipped him over. Kai hit the floor with a loud thud and a cracking sound. Kai shrieked in pain "Aaagh!"

"Oh shit!" Lloyd was instantly by Kai's side "I'm so freaking sorry, I didn't want to do that,I'm sorry,I'm sorry!"

"Fuuuuck,it hursssst!" Kai hissed.

Cole, Jay and Zane joined Lloyd and were trying to calm the brunette down.

"Zane,what's wrong with him?!" Jay yelled in his usual annoying tone,Y'know, the one which people hate.

"It seems that when Lloyd flipped him over, he broke some bones in his back...we gotta take him with us to the Bounty!" Zane said.

The others nodded. Lloyd was feeling nervous and guilty of what he did. He didn't mean to break his bones, he was only defending himself.

Cole slowly picked Kai up and was carrying him bridal style. Their dragons waited for them outside. Cole put Kai on Lloyd's dragon,adjusting him so he doesn't feel much pain,but that wasn't really working.

The ride was slow and quiet,no one said a word,there was no sound from the dragons either. Only the sound of the howling wind was heard,not too loud,not too quiet.

Kai has calmed down,in fact, he fell asleep. How? Well probably cuz the ride was lame and he was tired.

It took them 30 minutes to come to the Bounty. It landed it some forest far away from the town so they wouldn't be disturbed.

They landed and Cole yelled for the elders and Nya to come outside. Lloyd slowly took Kai off his dragon and handed him over to Cole.

"Who is that?" Asked Wu.

"One of the villains. Lloyd hurt him. Badly. We decided to bring him here and treat his wounds properly rather than letting him be by Sebastian." Zane explained.

"What th- Oh my God!" Nya lightly touched Kai on the head and started crying "w-what happened to h-him?!"

"Ugh,Lloyd hurt him, why?" Jay asked tilting his head.

"B-because he's my older b-brother!" Nya continued crying.

The ninjas looked surprised. Sensei Wu,Sensei Garmadon and Misako weren't. (Yeaaa,forgot to mention that we got Garmy is alive and this takes place after season 7...bare with me bros.)