Chapter 4:The Escape

Wrum wrum...lol. I need a ship name for Kai and Sebastian. Doesn't have to be by name,just something simple...

Third person POV

'Dammit' It was all Kai could think of. He couldn't sleep. He knew the consequences of betraying his boss. Sebastian used to be his best buddy. But the boys also had their secret relationship. But that's not the point now. It was about friends.

"So much about friendship" Kai grumbled. He was getting nowhere,especially thinking about the devil himself. But that didn't matter. What did matter was his escape plan. He had everything ready except for one tiny fucking thing.

He couldn't stand.
He couldn't walk.
Means he couldn't escape.

His only choice was calling Sebastian for help,meaning getting himself into much much worse trouble. Was it worth it? Yes,yes it was. At least he wouldn't be stuck with people who would ask him about his teammates and their plans. Who would probably try to turn him good.

Kai and the rest of the scavengers had a beautiful thing called mind links. It worked this way: you just think of the person you wanna talk to. And that's what Kai did.

"I,uh,Seb?" Kai asked as calm as possible.

"Hohoho! You decided to report after almost a whole day! Where the fucking hell are you?!" Sebastian was furious,he felt like Kai betrayed him. Gave up on him. He couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't.

"I need help. I'm stuck in the ninjas home. They won't let me go until I start talking. But no one is guarding me so could you help me escape? Also I can't walk. The freaking Green Ninja broke some bones in my back!" Kai hissed. His back was okay before when he was talking with the blond boy. But now,it was like someone was stabbing him repeatedly. What luck,huh?

Sebastian huffed in annoyance. He couldn't leave Kai there. The guy just meant too much to him. "I'll be there in five with Ryder and Lucca. Stay where you are. I mean it. And just because we are friends doesn't mean I won't punish you,understood?"

"Yes boss. I understand. I'll wait. Its not like I can move."