Chapter 3:Why?

"Goldie Locks, I don't deserve pity...please,leave and forget you ever met me..." Kai was trying to push Lloyd off him but he couldn't. Lloyd was stronger,now and ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd was giving Kai a sad smile "Now why would I do that?"

Kai gave up "Because I am a villain! A thief! And you're a...bitchy...shitty asshole!"

Lloyd pulled away "What did you just call me?!"

"A. Bitchy. Brat. You're nothing. The Green Ninja is a stupid excuse for someone like you! And your buddies are all idiots!"

Lloyd snapped. He slapped Kai. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FAMILY?! JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Kai put a hand to his cheek where Lloyd slapped him "...I-I...I AM STRONGER THAN YOU! AFTER ALL I'M NOT A KID IN A GROWN UP BODY!"

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Lloyd jumped up,continuing screaming at Kai "YOU ARE NOTHING! JUST A STUPID THIEF WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HIS SISTER WAS!"

Kai's face turned red at the mention of his sister and he turned his head away "...Sorry...bad habit."

"HOW DA- wait what?" Lloyd was taken back by Kai's words.

Kai repeated himself "I said I was sorry,are you deaf?"

"Wow,you just apologized and insulted me at the same time,impressive..." Lloyd exclaimed.

Kai scoffed "Ugh...you're such s pain in the ass. But,it's cute. No pun intended,I'm being serious."

Lloyd grinned, "Cute? Well I guess I should be tell you,if you haven't noticed,you were blushing when I was yelling at you. Weird,but what to expect from someone like you,a thief," he continued "who changes moods like socks,literally."

Kai chuckled "Well,my mood depends on the people I'm around. It's not like I'm always a 'idiot',by your words"

Lloyd looked at Kai confused "I never said it!"

"But you hinted on it..." The brunette was watching Lloyd blush.

"Did not!"

"Did yes!"

"Is that even a thing?! I mean, come one, did yes?"

"Baby,in my life,everything is a thing." He winked.

Lloyd just huffed in annoyance in return. He was quite angry at the brunette who just seemed to enjoy pissing him off.

"Is it in your nature to piss people off or you're just being a big dick towards me?" Lloyd narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well...now that I think about it,I could just start rambling about random shit and drive you insane! Maybe you'd let me go then!" Kai smirked.

"Don't you fucking dare Sir I-am-a-huge-FUCKBOY-and-I-should-totally-go-to-prison."

"Wow,that takes some skills...or you just need to be a nerd,HA!"

The brunette burst out laughing and held his stomach cuz it started hurting.

"You are such a nerd Green Ninja and you- OH MY FUCKING HELL,IT HUUUUURTS!" Kai hissed in pain. He had tears in his eyes from the sudden outburst of pain.

Lloyd jumped over to his side and hugged him "Shhhh,just breath,it'll be over soon..."

"Wow,words of such courage...you're not helping..." Kai groaned.

Lloyd patted him on the back lightly "go to sleep,I'll see what I can do for you in the meantime...please,don't try to escape."

Kai chuckled "Yes,like I'd get anywhere with a broken back."

"Don't start."

"Never did."

"You did,don't deny it."

"Aw,come on Greenie! I did not.

"You're pissing me off!"

"How bout I heat you with some of mah fiyah?"

Lloyd growled "Yer pushing me over the fucking line!"

Kai,being the sly fuck he is,winked 'playfully' at Lloyd.
"Babe,you-I-bed-whole night."

Lloyd made a disgust face "What is with your moods? Like seriously?! Not even two minutes ago you were insulting me-"

"-and I apologized"

"-and now you...y-you...whatever! You're weird and creepy and so many other things!"

"At least I win my battles!"

"Oh,I can clearly see that!"

Kai scoffed "Ok,I'm done. I just love annoying people,sowwy."

Lloyd finally smiled after an eternity long argue with a brick wall which seemed like it couldn't be budged,but every perfection has its imperfections "Yeah,yeah go to sleep. Tomorrow morning you're gonna give us more information about your team"

"As if..." Kai mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing,juuuuust nothing."

"..."

Okay. What am I,like only a month late with the update? Pfffft! That's nothing! Sorry for procrastinating and any typos but I kinda just wanted to publish this to also confirm for myself that I'm alive. Also it's short,and is a total twist. It's like it doesn't have any connection to the previous two chapters,therefore,I promise that the next one will have sense,will be longer and probably stupid like always.
This chapter is something like just a joke or like it cuz I rly didn't know what to do with myself today. Hate me bitches.