Meetings, Towers, Calls

I stepped outside of the airport terminal and right away was greeted by the sight of 6 men in black.

I sighed and looked down. I grabbed my sunglasses from my carry on and put them on. I raised my head to look and them and saw them walking towards me.

One of them grabbed my carry on and another took my luggage.

The other four took their place around me and walked along with my pace.

Another sigh left my lips as I noticed people looked and pointing in my direction. However, nobody knew who I was.

I rolled my eyes at the people who started taking out their phones and began to record or take videos.

'Yup, this is America...'

I walked outside and saw the black car waiting for me. As I walked near it, I could see the faint sillouette of somebody inside. My father.

I stopped in my tracks right away.

I took off my sunglasses and glared right through the tinted window. I rolled my eyes and turned the other way.

["Tell him, my father, that I'm going home my own way."]

The man on my left blocked my path and stood his ground.

I passed my hand through my hair and sighed in frustration.

["I'm leaving."]

I grabbed my original phone and headphones from my carry on.

I looked at the man in front of me and quickly moved away from him and ran.

I looked back and saw they weren't following me at all.

'He must have told them to not go after me... Fine by me.'

I plugged in my headphones and walked through the busy streets of the city.

The only songs that were in this phone were songs that I listened to before going to Korea.

I kept skipping through songs. Unsatisfied with every song that came up. At the moment, I longed to hear Woozi's voice, but it never came up.

The frustration of being back worsened after that. I felt alone and vulnerable. I was out in the open for everyone to see.

>["Come home soon."] -Dad

I looked at the text that appeared on my phone's screen.

>["You need to get ready to meet your soon-to-be husband"] -Dad

Once again, I sighed and closed my eyes.

>["Going."] -Me

Instead of walking in the direction of my house, I found myself walking to a corner store I used to always visit.

I looked in through the window and stared for a while.

People walking here and there, in and out.

Though the store was small, it was very busy.

I walked in and looked around. Nothing had changed.

I walked over to a table on the corner of the room and sat down.

Looking down I noticed the small carved words into the wood.

"Mom + Jessica + Dad"

I lightly traced the words with my finger and let out a sigh.

'Time to go home... I guess...'

I stood up and walked out heading towards the house.

~:~ Woozi POV ~:~