Chapter 7

You walk over to Rick and Carl then set your baby sister down. She runs up to Rick and gives him a big hug.

"Hii." She whispered.

Rick wrapped his arms around the little girl. You could see all his pain and sadness come apparent. He became so vulnerable, so child-like it was tough to recognize him. When Jessica let go, Rick looked down at his empty waist. You walked over and smiled at him then rested by his side.

"I remember you." Jessica said as she hugged Carl.

You all looked confused at your sister. What had she meant by that? Rick looks at Carl who' s looking at you. She let go and walked over to you before asking to be picked up. You comply, and smile at the little girl. Rick and Carl are still looking at you with complete perplexity.

"Maybe we should all go looking for something, you know, Weapon or food wise?" You suggest.

Rick and Carl look at you then back at Jessica. She smiles at them then looks at you and lays her head down on your chest.

"Leavin' me out I can see." You hear behind you. Rick and you spin around and looks at Daryl. Carl reaches out for Jessica. You hand her off and look again back at Daryl. Rick looks at you and opens his mouth but Daryl interrupts him.

"Lets go out to get some supplies. We're runnin' a bit low."

"She just suggested that." Rick smiled at you.

You smile back at the beautiful man. His features trap you in a sleep lock and hold you there. His eyes look directly into you and fill you with the upmost happiness. His nose is crinkled a little making him look even more...attractive. His brilliant white teeth shine into your heart.

"Damn love birds 'rn't ya?" Daryl says and breaks your gaze at Rick.

You look at the ground and fold your arms into your chest. Rick looks at the ground and then at Daryl.

"Yeah we will head out. Toots stay here with Carl and Jessica," Rick walks over to you and hands over a gun, "use this only if you have to."

"I'm not 10, Rick. I know how and where to use a gun." You smirk and walk away.