Run and Don't Look Back

So one of my friends love these types.So I made it for her.And other people who like these me Included.This is my first one.

You are running in the woods.You are running away from hunters.You look behind you you see them but they can't see you. A arm comes out of nowhere. The guy puts his hand around your mouth.You are up against a tree.He is pinning you against the tree.He puts his finger to his mouth telling you to be quite.He looks in the direction you came.
-"Why are you out here do you want them to find everyone"
(Y,N) "I don't know what you are talking about I was just running for a school club"
-"Why are you lying those were hunters"
(Y,N) "How do you know they were hunters"

There was silence for a second.You catch your breath because of how long you have been running.Someone grabs you.You look up to see that it is an alpha werewolf.The guy that saved you attacks him.They start to fight not you stand there not sure what to do.The fight ended you kept starting at the alpha that just attacked you.He grabs you and starts running.You fallow him to an old burnt house it looked like on one has lived there for years.You walk there he opens the door. You walk in behind him.
(Y,N) "Who are you" you faint he catches you.
You wake up 30 minutes later. You wake up surrounded you people you don't know.In a place that you don't know. You were on a sofa.

-"Hey guys she is awake"
(Y,N) " Who are you?Where am I?"
A guy wearing 2 shades of blue and a scarf answers "Well I am Isaac"
A girl in pink heels straight hair "I am Lydia"
A guy wearing a blue shirt green jacket "I am Stiles"
Another guy wearing a red shirt and sneakers "I am Scott"
A girl wearing "A shirt with flowers in it and a leather jacket "I am Kira
Another girl wearing a plaid shirt and shorts "I am Malia"
A guy wearing a black shirt sorta spiky hair he looked younger then the others "I am Liam"
The guy that saved you before "I am Derek and you are in my house what is your name?'
You look around the room and say "(Y,N) my name is (Y,N)"
Lydia "Why were you running?Why were they chasing you"
(Y,N) "Umm...because they want me dead...I was a hunter and I was on werewolf watch well that is Waltham I called it when a werewolf come out and bit me an alpha the one that Derek saved me from" you looked at Derek "They found out and I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to die so I ran"
Isaac "You were a hunter?"
Liam "How do we know you aren't lying"
You grabbed a place of glass and cut yourself. It healed.
(Y,N) "Please don't tell anyone I will leave just don't tell anyone"
Scott "It's ok we are were wolfs too"
(Y,N) "Really so i met more how may all of you are were wolfs?"
Scott "Well no Stiles is human Lydia is a banshee and Kira is a Kitsune basically a fox in simple terms"
(Y,N) "What now are you gonna tell anyone about me"
Derek "Now we make you part of our pack"
(Y,N) "Really"
Scott "Only is you want to"
(Y,N) "I want to"
Lydia "Ok then welcome to the pack"
Derek "We will teach you how to fight"
Isaac "And how to control your shift"
Liam "Then you can shift anytime you want"
It has been a week since you joined the pack.You found a abounded house.You live there now.You were in the kitchen when you heard footsteps.You couldn't make out were they were coming from.You face the doorway.The footstep were coming from the other way.They were coming from behind you.You turn around a see a fist coming toward you face.You grab the fist and start punching.You back away and see Derek.

(Y,N) "Derek? What is wrong with you?"
Derek "Nothing in wrong with We I was training you"
(Y,N) "I am pretty such that when you train someone make lessons like plans on when you are going to teach them"
Derek "An attack can come at any time"
(Y,N) "But you still train them I mean you didn't do a surprise attack on Isaac and Erica"
Derek "Well that was different they didn't have time so I could do a sneak attack to see how fast they were"
(Y,N) "Your still suppose to tell a person when the lesson is"

You turn around going upstairs. Derek grabs you and you two start to fight. You swing at him but he dunks and swings at him. You run to the other side. He comes closer to you and pushes you in the floor.You kick his legs hard enough that he falls.He falls right on top of you.

(Y,N) "Oh my god get off of me"
Derek grabs your arms and pins them to the floor.
Derek "Now see what you did wrong"
(Y,N) "No can't breath" you say jokingly
Derek "Oh stop fooling around I am not that heavy"gets up
(Y,N) "When was the last time you checked you weight"
Derek "Oh yeah very funny"He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder
(Y,N) "Derek put me down"
Derek "Nope you are going to the loft to train you can't fight"
(Y,N) "Put me down and you will find out"
Derek "I already did remember I won"

You get to his loft.You see Stiles,Scott,Liam,Malia,Kira,Isaac, and Lydia.They are all staring at you.You stare at them back.

(Y,N) "Ok so what am I doing here"
Derek "I already told you were gonna train"

Kira come after you with her sword.Kira scratches your face.Your face healed you knock the sword out of her hands.You take a step back still pointing the sword at here.Malia runs toward you and scratches your face with her claws then your arms.You punch Malia kick her is the stomach and scratch her stomach and face.

(Y,N) "Ok now can I go home"

Isaac attacks you. He claws you.You  push him away and grab the sword and face it towards him.Liam grabs the sword and throws it in the other room.You grab his shoulders and jump over him.You push him he kicks you and grabs the staircase banister and jumps over it. Liam runs toward and scratches You with  his claws.You kick him and push him away.Derek comes in and screams "OK THAT'S ENOUGH"
(Y,N) "That fight lasted longer then the other ones"
Scott "Yeah well when Liam is fighting and he is mad it is kinda hard to stop him"
(Y,N) "Hey I never got to fight Scott"
Derek "Another time you will fight Scott"
Stiles "I would be happy is I were you and I didn't get to fight Scott"
(Y,N) "Yeah so why is stiles here I mean he is the only human he doesn't have any powers all he has is that bat"
Stiles "Because I wanted to come"
Scott "Stiles is gonna learn how to fight"
(Y,N) "Oh who is he gonna fight"
Stiles "I want to fight you"

Everyone looked at Stiles like he was crazy.

Isaac "Stiles she just took Me,Kira and Malia down
Stiles "Well she didn't take Liam down"
Scott "That is because Derek cut their fight short before one of them killed the other"
(Y,N) "You know what is he wants to fight me I will go easy on him"
Scott "How easy"
(Y,N) "So easy that there are no words for how easy that I am gonna go on him"
Stiles "Umm I am right here let's fight"
Stiles holds his bat.You put your fiat up.Stiles swings his bat at your head.You catch the bat and throw it.You grab Stiles arms and hold them to his back.

(Y,N) "He needs more practice"
Derek "Stiles you need to fight someone weaker"
(Y,N) "Did you just say weaker like you are calling me weak alright tough guy come on let's see if you can take me on"
Derek "Fine"

You raise your fist. You attack Derek he grabs your fist. You kick him.He let's go of your fist. You back away for a second.You charge at him.He is ready for you.You kick him.You jump over him.You land near Stiles.Stiles backs up.Derek come up behind you.You turns around and jump on him. You start to punch him. He picks you up and slams you on the floor. You roll over on to your stomach.You get up and attack him again.He grabs you and pushes you.You grab his arms and jump over him.He turns around and you push him then kick him.He falls to the floor.He trips you.You fall on top of him.Now everyone is stareing.You get off of Derek.
(Y,N) "I win"
Derek "I think it was a tie"
You tackle Derek back to the ground.
(Y,N) "Now I win so i am gonna go home"
Scott "You still have to be careful"
(Y,N) "Always am"
Derek "We have to train tomorrow"
You leave the loft
Lydia "Derek and (Y,N) would make a good couple don't you guys think"
Everyone nodded their heads
Derek "Yeah hahah very funny" said madly