Twelve: Nice Boys, Naughty Boys

Anna's POV

Before I knew it, Christmas holidays were pretty much over! Today is Sunday, so I have one day left until school starts again.

After that disastrous party where I met that twisted jerk who I can't get out of my mind; I've just been hanging out with my brothers. They still don't know about the guy, and I don't plan on telling them; he said they could get seriously hurt.

Anyway, we've been to the movies, a trampoline park and I've gone on long runs everyday with Adam and sometimes my other brothers.

Brett and Louis are taking me out for lunch today which should be nice. Kind of like a last sibling thing before school commences!

Adam is having a few mates over and Logan is playing water polo.

"Anna, let's go!" Louis comes into the living room, where I'm sat watching Dance Moms.

"Coming," I grin and grab my phone and jacket beside me.

"Bye bro," I kiss Adam's cheek as he comes downstairs and I walk into the hallway.

"See ya, my mates might still be here when you get back," he hugs me.

"Okay, that's fine," Louis replies.

Me and Louis walk out to Brett's car and I see Brett getting in the driver seat.

I quickly run in front of Louis and jump into the front seat.

"Shotgun!" I shout.

"Anna, get in the back," Brett rolls his eyes.

"No," I giggle.

"Well well, I guess I'm gonna have to-" Louis menacingly glares at me and suddenly picks me up without finishing the sentence and chucks me into the back.

I glare and sit in the back, annoyed. Annoyed at my small self and the fact they can just chuck me around whenever they feel like it - because I can't do anything about it.

"Anna, where do you wanna go for lunch?" Louis grins back at me, while Brett starts to drive and we go onto the road.

I simply ignore him and look out of the window: call me childish, but he was childish when he threw me in back. Okay, I don't think that's being childish, but I'm gonna roll with it...

"Real mature Anna," Louis sighs, and turns back to facing the front.

"Damn Louis," Brett smirks. "So Anna, what do you want for lunch? I mean, if you don't want anything we can just turn around and have lettuce sandwiches at home."

"No!" I say quickly. "How about that Italian restaurant?"

"Done," Brett nods.

I smile and look at my phone, seeing a message from an unknown number.

I open it, curiously.

'Shame I can't see your ugly face right now - could really do with you filling my certain needs.
D'

Oh my god. My heart is beating like crazy - I can feel goosebumps arise on my skin as I realise: it's him. D, standing for Drake. That's his name.