Steamy [a Barry Allen/Sebastian Smythe smut]

Imagine: Sebastian walking in on you taking a bath and got Barry's attention.

Hot damn!" Sebastian smirks, leaning against the door frame, arms and ankles crossed

Hot damn!" Sebastian smirks, leaning against the door frame, arms and ankles crossed. He moves his shoulders, tongue flicking over his teeth, eyes taking in every part of your naked body. "Is this a goddess I see before me?" he chuckles, bright blue v-neck scrunching underneath a hand. "Our girlfriend's a goddess barry. Sebastian mutters behind him; Barry nods, mouth open.
Biting your lip, you stand up, water droplets racing down the bumps of your breasts, to your stomach, dipping in between your thighs. "I'm going to ignore that you kinda recited MacBeth, because, damn!" Barry whispers, ripping off his tank top. You bush, stepping out of the tub, catching your tongue between your teeth, winking.
A low moan escapes Sebastian and he glances at the speedster, uncrossing his ankles to move forward. He unzips his black skinny jeans, kicking them off in a hurry, frowning when he sees that Barry is already naked. "Are you ready yet?" you tease, grinning seductively. Barry zips behind you, grabbing your boobs in his hands, nipping at your neck. "Seb?" you moan, curling your index finger in the 'come here' motion; other hand reaching up to the scientists hair.
Licking his lips, shirt tossed to the floor, chest exposed, the Warbler stalks towards you. His lime green eyes darken a shade significantly, pupils blown wide with lust. Slowly, Sebastian places his long fingers against your stomach, batting his eyelashes at you and Barry. "I'm gonna finger you, princess, and, B, you know what to do." he winks, hands running over your thighs, to your pussy. "Mmm... only done this a few times."
You gasp at the feeling of the speedster's dick slide into your body, panting, trying to adjust. "You okay, baby?" Barry murmurs against your neck, chest propping up your back. Nodding, you tangle your hand in Sebastian's thick locks. "Bas, your turn." Barry muses, groping your breasts as he thrusts his hips forward.
At the sound of your blissful moan, the Warbler plunges his digits into you, giving you no time to recoup before pumping. "Jesus christ, girl, I'm not even this tight." he grumbles, scissoring you; you gasp, grinding your hips against his fingers. Barry pants, dick vibrating inside you, a fair warning that he's getting close. "Do you like this, princess? Maybe next time we can change positions." he offers, blowing his milk chocolate hair from his eyes, shifting on his knees, curling his middle finger, thumb pressed to your clit.
"Barr... Seb... I can't take this... Ugh!" you shout, pulling Barry's short hair as your orgasm arrives. The speedster grunts a string of profanities when he cums, snapping his hips with yours. Through the steam, you see Sebastian put his fingers in his mouth, humming, getting off the floor to go to the mirror. "Damn, that was hot!" you pant, feeling Barry nod against your skin.
Wiping the fog off the mirror, Sebastian smirks, winking at the two of you. "It was steamy."