All the boys[Wally x Male Reader]

Wally getting his first blowjob from a male?

"I just. Oh god." Wally moaned as you swallowed around his cock.
A chuckle escaped your throat as he tensed and relaxed once again and kept trying to steady his breathing.
"I mean. Am i doing this right? Does it matter where i put my hands?" He asked as he regained his ability to talk.
You felt him grasp at your hair and let go suddenly as if he was worried. He replaced them back within seconds of another release of a moan.
"You know you can - OOOOOH Fuck Y/N." he whispered hoarsely and leant back on his elbows.
Letting your tongue dance around him, you watched his reactions as he squirmed under you.
"Do i call you baby? Do i suck your dick to say thank you?" He gasped as your tongue worked it's magic on him, keeping him under your spell. "Because i totally would, i wouldn't be good at it but it's the enthusiasm that counts."
He cried out your name again and gazed down at you whilst you stared back with a playful expression.
"I can honestly say no girl has ever sucked my dick this good before." he chuckled and you slowed your pace, drawing out a longer experience for him.
He let out a strangled whimper as his body was signalling him it was time for him to cum.
"No, no. please." he whimpered as you gave him a confused look. "No! Not you, i just- ahhhh."
Frustration coloured his face and he gripped a pillow as you felt him start to tense. Gripping his cock gently with your hand, you paired a hand job whilst licking from the base to his tip. His fingers gripped into the fabric as his toes curled and noises of pleasure came out as he tensed up and you felt his sticky semen shoot out into your mouth.
"I am so sorry." He said as he passed you a cup while you pulled your mouth away from his throbbing cock.
"If it's any consolation, i love you so much - perhaps more after that."
"I bet you say that to all the boys." You chuckled after emptying and swirling water around your mouth.
"The first actually." He said quietly as you joined him on the bed.
"But you've dated other guys." You pointed out pulling him onto your chest and wrapping your arms around him.
"Yeah but only a date or a kiss, nothing like this." He said lamely as if he was embarrassed.
"So for your birthday, i gave you your first blowjob from a boyfriend?" You asked confirming his words
"Yeah." He said slowly but you could hear the grin in his tone. "Pretty cool birthday present right?"
"Yeah, but if your parents ask, you got breakfast in bed as well as the video games." You chuckled as he leant up to kiss you.
"So ... do you want me to?" He asked as he twisted his body and straddled you with a smirk.
"I'ld love to, but you sho -"
"I'll go get some food first." He said as his stomach growled
"Beat me to it." You chuckled
"I'll go get the whipped cream and chocolate!" He said excitedly racing out of the room.