Different (Barry Allen smut)

Prompt: Well, this was one of my own prompts. I haven't really seen any fanfiction where Barry is ever rough in bed because he's such a dorky cinnamon roll, but mama has needs, so I wrote some myself.

God, Barry! That feels so good." you gasped. The vibrations raced through your body, bringing you to the edge quicker than ever before. No hand-held device could ever feel this good. He chuckled and gave you a cocky half-smile, his green eyes melting you.
"Of course it does," his voice was low and rough as he whispered into your ear, "I'm the fucking Flash, baby." And with that, he picked you up and sped you to his room.
This was unlike you had ever seen Barry before. Usually, he was such a cute nerd, so sweet and adorkable. He'd apologize to inanimate objects after running into them. But here, he was completely different. He was definitely in control, there was no doubt about that. He grunted, his fingers bruising your skin as he dug his fingers into your hips. He was rough and used all his force to pound into you over and over again. He didn't use his speed, but his heightened pace was still nearly unbearable. His movements drove you crazy. You couldn't stop yourself from crying out, moaning and gasping with every thrust.
You wondered what had brought this change in him. He had been very stressed lately, perhaps he simply needed to release his tension. You tried to figure it out, but it was nearly impossible to focus. You drew closer and closer to your own release and felt yourself tighten around his throbbing member, increasing the already overwhelming pleasure. He felt it too and you heard him let out a deep groan. Suddenly, your eyes flew open as a new sensation radiated through your lower body. As Barry neared his release, he had started vibrating. He couldn't control it anymore, he was too lost in his increasing ecstasy. This finally drove you over the edge and you came hard, moaning at the top of your lungs and yelling out his name. He knew he had to follow quickly so he increased his vibrations and his thrusting, giving everything he had to you.
It nearly caught him off guard, and he doubled-over as he came, groaning and gasping as his climax raced through him. His body shook as he spilled his release into you. You both tried to catch your breath as you slowly thrusted against each other, tiredly coming down from your highs. It was a few minutes before he moved again, pulling his softening length out of you and flopping on the bed as you collapsed next to him. You both rolled to your sides and faced each other. His face was shining with sweat but his exhausted expression broke into a huge grin as you turned toward him. Barry brushed your messy hair out of your face before gently taking your hand and holding it against his still heaving chest.
"Oh, that was good. That was so good. It was great. Astounding. Incredible." He breathed. You nodded, but shifted uncomfortably on your side as your lower region was already getting sore. His eyebrows drew together and his expression immediately became serious as he propped himself up and leaned over you.
"Are you okay, baby? Really, did I hurt you?" He started looking you over and you laughed.
"No, I'm okay. Just a little sore. You were a little.... different today, though." He bit his lip and pressed his forehead to yours.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just- I couldn't help it. There's been so much going on lately and I just needed to let it out. And ohh, it felt soooo good," he lifted his head and looked into your eyes "But, please, next time, if it hurts, please tell me to stop. I don't want to hurt you, I want it to feel good for you too." He brought your hand to his mouth and softly kissed the back of it. "I always want to make you feel good." A slow smile crawled across his face as one of his hands slid down your body. You laughed, but pulled his hand back above the blankets.
"Not right now. I think I'll be out of commission down there for a bit." He feigned a pouty face before laughing as well and laying down next to you again. He draped his arm across you and closed his eyes. You both soon drifted off to sleep, peaceful smiles on your faces as you met each other again somewhere in a dream.