Part 3

Harry got up early to go to the quidditch field to practice for the upcoming game against Slytherin. He changed into his quidditch robes and got his broom as quietly as possible, as to not wake anyone else. But as he was going through his chest, he realized that his invisible cloak was missing. "Hmm. Thats odd. I know I left it right here." He quietly said to himself. He began thinking about where else he could have left it when he noticed the hangings on your bed where opened a few inches. "Must have forgot to close them all the way last night." Harry thought as moved over to your bed to fully close the hangings for you. But as he approached he noticed something very strange. There seemed to be some light brown colored hair floating above you bed, which appeared to also be empty. 

"What the-" he began but immediately stopped when he realized what he was looking at. He then reached forward and grabbed at where he though the edge of the invisible cloak was. After grabbing it, he carefully pulled it down to reveal you and Hermione sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. He guessed the two of you must have snuck into the dormitory last night and as a precaution, given that if anyone saw them they would be in for a lot of embarrassment, and also a lot of trouble, borrowed his invisibles cloak to make the bed appear empty. It must have slipped off a bit whilst the two of your were asleep.

Harry took a moment to handle the cuteness of the scene before him. Then he remembered you owned a non-magical camera. Quickly he retrieved it from the chest at the foot of your bed at snapped a picture, remembering to disable the flash before doing so. After which he pulled the cloak back over you and Hermione, and then hastily took off, remembering he still had practice to go to. He took the camera with him to develop the picture later.

At about noon you awoke from your slumber. You couldn't remember a time in your life when you had had a more peaceful and pleasant sleep. You were lying on your back in your four poster bed, it took a few moments for your vision to focus. First you pushed off the invincibility cloak. You then felt a slightly heavy weight lying on top of you. You drew your gaze downward to be immediately greeted by a large amount of bushy brown hair.

Your arms were still wrapped around Hermione, whilst her hands were lying on your chest along with her head. For a few minutes you just stayed completely still, enjoying the warmth that the beautiful girl on top of you was radiating. But eventually Hermione began to stir, before groggily opening her eyes and looking up into yours. For several seconds you starred into her gorgeous brown irises. Then you smiled and said "Good morning sleeping beauty."

She yawned before sleepily asking "What time is it." "Id say probably around 12." You replied. She suppressed another yawn before saying "Well, I guess I need to go get changed and then start studying for the charms test we next- " she stopped when she noticed the somber look on your face. "Or we could just relax here for awhile longer." She finished. Your face brightened after hearing this. You said " Thanks babe." Hermione's face tinted a light pink after hearing you call her that. Whilst she hid face on your chest, you lightly chuckled before planting a soft kiss on the top of her head. For several more hours you and Hermione just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.