Us as a species

We as a species, fight to survive. To live. To reproduce. To continue our fast growing population. It's in our Nature even if we don't realize it. We strive for more. We take what we want becuase we want it or because we need it. Our species makes up most of earth in width. Not including the bugs we step on everyday or the elephants we kill off one by one each day for something as silly as tusks. Our species fear what we don't understand causing us to forcefully remove itself from the world we have claimed is ours for the taking.

We are a powerful, mighty species but....we have no allies. We drive everyone or anything we deem as too powerful or more fearful then us away.

Can we even name one species that enjoys the company of our species? A whole species. Not just that dog that you've had for 8 years that's been your best friend from elementary to highschool. No, that one dog or cat doesn't speak for the whole species.

There isn't a species that likes us as a whole. Becuase we drive them off, we kill them off, we don't want their protection because we fear what they can do.

Hellboy was deemed as a monster and a threat to mankind, but our whole species still doesn't define one person or even a whole team that took that one demon boy in. And made him a hero even if he was deemed a monster receding into the shadows.

We need to learn to except that we shouldn't be alone in this, we're a powerful, full filling race of striving people that have been through so much, too much. And becuase of this we need allies, from in here or out there.

Hellboy is our ally. And we need to treat him as such. However, there will always be someone or more then one person maybe a city, country, even a whole continent that may not accept you or something unknown but, that shouldn't stop him. That never has.

Now. This story will be about the reader which is you, growing up with hellboy in the B.P.R.D and starting a relationship with him Liz may or not be in here. Comment on it if you want her in it, either for drama or as a friend.

Thanks guys for listening to my rant, I'll be posting chapter 1 in a couple of days.