Jack Frost x Reader

This was long overdue, I'm sorry I took ages to write another one lolol.

"(Y/N), I really like you?" Jack asked, frowning.

You would have probably died if it wasn't for the context of the conversation. "Nah. "

"I love you?"

"Nope," you replied, popping the p. "That's not possible in such a short period of time."

"You're beautiful?"

"No, Jack, I'm not beautiful. He was like, 'you should totally date me'. I was so disgusted? Like how dare he?"

Something flashed in Jack Frost's eyes and he clenched his jaw angrily, "You're actually really beautiful, (Y/N). But did he say something else?"

You softly blushed. Had he just called you beautiful? "He tried to hold my hand but I slapped him. I told him I like someone else and he backed off," you smiled at Jack. "Don't worry."

Jack's frown deepened, "I've known you for three years, (Y/N)! When did this happen? Who do you like?"

"A few months ago," you replied, blushing, avoiding his eye.

It seemed as if someone had stabbed Jack - he had a look of pure betrayal and hurt on his face. "I am your best friend. Don't you think I deserved the right of knowing?"

Ah, was he jealous? Or was he sad on the fact that you didn't tell him you liked someone?

Jealous Jack Frost was cute. But did he like you more than a best friend?

"Are you jealous?"

Jack hesitated for a moment but then he looked away, "No. Why would I be?"

Your grin fell as you looked down, "I was only joking. Don't worry. Why would you be jealous? It's not like I'm very likeable or pretty or funny or immortal like you-"

Jack turned to look at you, his eyes were wide and he looked angry/sad? "Don't you dare talk about my Snowflake like that, (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"I'm not your Snowflake, Jack and I will do what I want," you mumbled, crossing your arms.

"You will not talk about yourself like that, (Y/N)."

"I will!"

"No, you won't!"

"Why do you care so much?" You questioned, glaring at Jack.

You two had constantly been arguing since the previous week. Jack always seemed to be hiding something and acted somewhat coldly. It hurt you a lot to see your best friend and crush act like that.

An angry look flashed in Jack's eyes and he grabbed his staff, pointing it towards the ceiling of your room.

Snowflakes began to fall from your ceiling, and the whole room grew immensely cold. You began to shiver.

Slowly your anger began to fade. Snow always did that to you. It calmed you down and made you look at things positively.

You looked up at Jack - who had been observing you - and gave him a small smile.

His eyes softened and he smiled back, "You look beautiful."

"What do you mean?" You asked, raising your eyebrows, "I never look beautiful."

He slowly walked towards you until you two were centimetres away.

Gently, he grabbed your chin with his freezing fingers, making you look into his beautiful eyes and whispered, "If you could see yourself from my eyes, I'm sure you'd see how beautiful you are."

You blushed deeply. Your teeth were chattering, and shivers ran down your spine, from the cold and his close proximity. "Why would you see me like that?"

A mischievous glint appeared in his eyes as he flashed a playful smile, "You're still pretty slow."

You glared at him, "Shut up! And, it's you who still hasn't realised something."

"What haven't I realised?"

"I like you, Silly!"

His eyes widened and his face, neck and ears turned red, "You do?"

"Of course."

"More than a best friend, (Y/N)?"

"Yes, as a mega best friend," you smirked, poking your tongue out at him.

He moved away from you, frowning. "Um-"

"I'm joking, Silly! I love you!" You giggled, wrapping your arms around him.

"I love you, too. I was jealous, okay?"

"And now I can finally do this without looking like a weirdo," you grinned like a maniac.

"What-"

You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his in an icy kiss.

Jack Frost was smitten.
And so was (Y/N).

Cupid - Le Author-chan - smirked from outside (Y/N)'s window. The ship had finally become cannon.

------------

A/N: Hope you liked it, y'all. The reader made the first move! Yay, to you! You're awesome. ^_^

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay lovely,
~Valdezzzing ❤