Pirates!! :D

I've opted out of using other bands this'll be strictly Who related here's the list tell me what ya think ^-^

Pirates:

SS HURRICANE
- John (Captain known as The Ox) A tall dark haired man with piercing deep blue eyes known to his crew as The Ox no one ever dares to mention his real name or they'd be thrown to the sharks, He's a bit tough but fair and has an eye for everyone. 

- Boris (short hairy man) Black scraggly hair and beard with dark beaty eyes...

- Silas (a stingy old miser whom can hold his own) long whitish grey haired sunken deep blue eyes walks with a cane...

- Peggy (Has a peg leg from a fight at port but still can kick any lad's arse) long wavy brown hair fierce green eyes and a wooden leg...

- Mad Dog (blood thirsty killer got his name by killing his girlfriend Judy's lover at point range) crazy bloodshot brown eyes wears a bandana and has unruly blonde hair

- Lady Killer (nicknamed for his lack of ladies) well kept black hair always clean shavened with deep blue eyes to match his father's...

- Ted (A good guy no one seems to like) a humble fellow always smiling and greeting everyone yet gets sneers and swears from the crew, he's got light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and has eyes to match his hair.

- Whiskey Man (Always drunk and blabbering on) a disheveled looking man with a long black beard and soulful grey eyes, he's always merry but a bit screwy but harmless to his mates...

- The Quiet One (Observant yet stealthy but will give you a good telling off if pissed off) A tall blonde haired hazel eyed man whom in known for not talking much but could chew your head off when tiffed

- Doctor (The ship's physician) An elderly man with salt n pepper hair and ice blue eyes whom helps with the injured on the ship can always be seen reading or writing.

- Kate (A deceased member of the crew one of the captain's consorts) A redheaded lass with deep green eyes to match the Isles she came from she was killed by the governor due to her affiliation with The Ox...

-Kevin (A heartless bastard) A blonde haired blue eyed teen whom has no favouritism in targets he just kills or fights whomever for no good reason just to get his sick kicks well everyone but the captain, he knows better...

Uncle Ernie (The sickest of them all) A desheveled dark haired man with dark soulless eyes whom at any chance makes passes or harasses the men of the crew they all just brush him off, sometimes he gets lucky and sometimes he gets a thrown overboard... But everyone enjoys his antics but not his preferred activities with wee lads...

- Suzie (A girl from town whom the captain fancies but she's married and doesn't return his love) A young brown eyed, brunette woman whom has turned the captain's head but in a lustful way, he constantly tries to get her but she doesn't take the bait and tells him she's happily married..

Townfolk:

Keith (Cabin Boy) A young brunette lad whom works aboard the SS Sea & Sand he is Teresa's nephew whom Pete has taken under his wing.. He is later kidnapped by the SS Hurricane as a bargaining chip for them against the governor...

SS SEA & SAND
- Pete (Captain) A double agent in the Majesty's Fleet... He's really a Pirate whom was given a parley for his crimes against the crown in exchange for information...
- Roger (First Mate) A blonde haired man whom is honest to fault he does fight though but only when pushed. He tries to make and honest living and not get involved in Pete's missions...

Wife of Pete: Holly (A beautiful lady whom everybody seems to love) Brunette x Brown eyes
Lover: Teresa (Pete is in love with her but she loves Jim) (husband, Jim (An arsehole...) Blonde x Blue
Son: Tommy (A traumatized little boy lost his sight, hearing, x speaking after witnessing a bloody war when pirates came to the shore) Blonde x Blue
Neighbors: The Ferryman x The Seeker (They work in the nearby town)