Lol This Came To Me Earlier :3

Aries: (My Size) I'm gonna bring you down to my size One of these days I'm gonna make you fall I'm gonna bring you down to my size Smash your head against the wall.

Taurus: (Talk Dirty) Why can't you talk dirty? I like it, when you talk dirty

Gemini: (Who Cares) Some people think I'm crazy Others just think I'm lazy But I know that I'm stronger People say that I neglect my responsibilities But I don't mind cause I'll live longer.

Can: (What Are We Doing Here) Home, what a day that will be The faces of people we love that we'll see The memories of what we had left will return The present remains the past is just burned.

Leo: (Lady Killer) Well, I decided I was gonna be a real lady killer I was gonna get more than my share So I went out hunting and soon found out It's safer hunting grizzly bear.

Virgo: (You're Mine) You're mine (mine) , you're mine (mine). You're mine (mine), you're mine (mine).

Libra: (I Believe In Everything) I hope you do, cause I do. Cause I believe in everything Cause that's the simplest way for me to be I believe in everything To believe in everything you hear and see.

Scorpio: (Window Shopper) There's no cause for alarm I don't mean no harm I'm just looking I'm just hoping for a glimpse Of something I've never had and never will I'm just window shopping.

Sagittarius: (I Was Just Being Friendly) Can't we talk this over, come here I'm sorry if you've been offended It wasn't what I'd intended I take back every word I said. I was looking for someone to tell my troubles to That's all I wanted to do, honestly

Capricorn: (Who In The Hell) Who in the hell do you think you are? Tellin me what to do? Who in the hell do you think you are? I'm old enough to take care of myself and I'm big enough to take care of you.

Aquarius: (Pick Me Up (Big Chicken))Gather round the bar let's have a race I want to see how much beer I can pour into my face Bottoms up down it goes, sending bubbles up my nose Pick me up and lay me somewhere safe Don't stand me up I'll fall, lean me up against the wall

Pisces: (Apron Strings) Where am I gonna go? What am I gonna do? There's no one to guide me Now that I'm on my own