Oh Boy lol

So going through my drafts I find a story a short one I was working on awhile ago so I gave it a twist and here ya go... PART 1:

PAIRINGS: Jeith Jimbert Poger Moonage Jonezo maybe some Perger x Townsage x a smidge of Keircy :3

1."I can not believe it he is marrying that horrid wench!" He screamed. " Keith, shush do you you want James to hear?" His brother scolded. "Let him! I care not what he will say it is the truth!" Keith screamed louder to his brother. his brother rolled his eyes. "Do not think you can pull the wool over mine eyes dear brother you may have everyone else utterly clueless but I see right through you, you do care." The brother said. "Oh Peter that is absurd I do not care for that that arrogant brat, I loathe his existence!" Keith tried denying. "Me thinks---" Their other brother was starting to say but was cut off.

"Prince James Page and Lord Percy Plant wish to grace you with their presence my Lordships." The servant announced. "Joy. As if the whole news was not a shock enough they have to do it in person so I lose my lunch." Keith said in disgust. "Thank you Kenney, please tell them we shall be down shortly." Pete answered. "Yes, my Lord." Kenney said bowing and then leaving the room.

"Well better put on a fake front and get this over with." Keith said unenthusiastically. "You know you are excited to see him." The third brother taunted. "Oh yes Jonesy, I'm so looking forward to seeing him again." Keith said sarcastically. So I can punch him in the damn face. He thought as they made their way downstairs.

2. "Ah James to what do we have the pleasure of this rather unexpected visit?" Peter asked his guest. "Well as you know I'm to be married the eve after tomorrow so I wanted to personally invite you and Lord Moon to the wedding." James said proudly. "I must decline I do detest obnoxious events." Keitj said. "I could have done without your attitude." James said unamused. Keith rolled his eyes. Jonesy cleared his throat. "So James where is Percy?" Jonesy asked his guest. "Oh mine love is to join me shortly I ventured here a day early." James explained.

"Master Keith there's a Lord Entwistle here to see you." Kenney announced. "Entwistle?" James asked curiously. "John, My fiancee." Keith said with a smile. "Oh well congratulations Moon on your engagement." James said calmly.

A man walks in taller than James he had unruly raven colored hair and piercing eyes. "Darling Oh how I have missed you-- Oh my apologies I did not realize you had a guest." John said putting out his hand for James to shake. "Lord  John Entwistle of Lasairfhíona. And you are?" John asked. James shook John's hand. "Oh, Prince James Page of Nollaig." James said in a mock cheerful tone. "He is positively livid." Keith thought with a smile plastered on his lips. "Dear Keith may I please have a word with you in the garden?" James asked. "I would have to yet again decline your invitation for as you can see my fiancee has just got here and I do not know about how you feel about  your fiancee but I wish to spend time with mine." Keith said smiling at John.

"Nonsense my love you will have me for the rest of our lives but Prince James leaves tomorrow so I am okay with giving you up for a few minutes, just promise you will not steal him in my absence, James, I have grown quite fond of him." John said with a smile plastered on his face. "But... But..--" Keith tried to speak but was cut off by James. "Thank you John and of course I will return him safe and sound, if I did not I would have not only me Percy upon me but you as well." James said. John laughed. "Aye that be true like a wolf upon a sheep's hide." John said between laughs. James waved farewell to everyone and dragged Keith to the garden.

"Dammit! I'm not going anywhere with you!" Keith screamed trying to break free of James' grip. "If you do not stop I will sling you over my shoulders like a fresh skinned animal carcass." James warned. "Let me go!" Keith screamed again. "I warned you." James said slinging Keith over his shoulders. "Put me down you bastard!" Keith screamed in the distance. Everyone looked at the scene with confusion. "Wonder what is wrong with him?" John asked. Pete and Jonesy smiled knowingly exactly what was wrong.