Stop hugging (Norman)

You, Norman Reedus, and Greg Nicotero were on The Talking Dead. You and Norman cant keep your hands to yourself. Chris and Greg were trying to get you two to stop but you wouldn't.

"Welcome back to The Talking Dead! I'm here with Y/n Y/l/n, Norman Reedus, and Greg Nicotero. Welcome back, guys." You all smiled and greeted him back. "Thank you for having us." He smiled and started with the questions. As he was reading the card, Norm leaned over licked your face. "So, Greg, I-" He was interrupted by your squeals. "Ahh! Norm!" Norman pulled back as you pushed his face. "I'm guessing, you've met before?" Norman nodded as he kept a straight face. "Once or twice." He giggled as the audience laughed.

"Greg, 'Isabell94' asks, "What is it like working with Norman and Y/n?" Good question." Greg laughed and pointed to Norman sticking his finger in your ear. You kind of enjoyed it. "Its great. They are just so fun to be around." You leaned over and hugged Greg. "Thanks, man." He laughed and hugged back. Norman grabbed you by the hips and pulled you into him. "She's mine." He playfully growled at him. "She's all yours, buddy." He laughed. Norman rubbed your back as you leaned farther into him. "Love you too, Norm." You giggled.

"Y/n. "What's it like playing Daryl's lover?", from 'dixonsgirl34'." You looked up to see him. You blushed a little as Norman gave you a small smile. "Well, it's very nice. I mean he's very handsome and he is just an amazing guy." The crowed 'awwed' as Norm kissed the top of your head. Chris smiled and 'awwed' as well. "You two are cute." You and Norman looked at each other and busted out laughing. "We're just friends, man, sorry." Everyone made a sad sound. "Get over it!" You yelled, the crowed laughed.

The show was now over. "Well, that's the show! Good bye, Mr. Nicotero, Mr. Reedus and Miss. Y/l/n!" The cameras shut off. "Great show, guys!" You, Norman and Greg all stood up to say bye to Chris. Greg hugged him for a second the pulled back. Norman stepped in front of Chris and hugged him as well. Norman turned around to give you a turn. You leaned forward into the hug and whispered, "Thanks for making it awkward." He laughed. Norman grabbed your waist and pulled you back. "Long enough." You giggled and turned around.Norman pulled you in for a long hug. He squeezed you but didn't let go. "Stop hugging, your making me uncomfortable." Greg interrupted. You and Norman just hugged tighter and giggled. "Try and stop us!" You both yelled. They laughed and walked away. "Well, goodnight, Y/n." You smiled and let go. "Good night, Norm. Make it home safe." He smiled and waved. "See you in the morning!" You yelled. He laughed and walked away.