Star Struck (Norman and Andrew)

You were a big time actor that was given a role on The Walking Dead. You go to meet Andrew and Norman for the first time and they get star stuck.

"Sounds great! See you then!" You say good bye to Gregg who had just given you the roll of a lifetime. You will be a new cast member on the show The Walking Dead, your favorite show ever. You were about to meet Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln. You were in the car driving to a building set up for the meet up. You pulled into the parking lot and got out. You looked up at the tall building. "God damn." You said in a childish voice.

You walked in to see Mr. Nicotero waiting by the elevator. "Hey, Y/n! Its great to finally meet you!" You shook his hand as you got on the elevator. "You too!" A man got on and pressed a button. As he was pushing it, you made an explosion noise. "Bucsh!" Gregg was trying to hold back the laughter as them gave you a strange look. "What?" You shrugged your shoulders and giggled. You and Gregg got off the elevator at level 28. I know, wow.

Gregg opened door number 59 and walked in. "Guys, this is Y/n. Don't scare her." He said in a serious tone. You walked into the room to see the men looking to you. Norman's eyes were huge. "Hey,-Um- Norman." Was all he said as his shaky body stood up and hugged you. "Hi, its amazing to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you!" You shook his hand with excitement. You looked to the right to see Andrew looking quite shocked. "Andrew, you can call me Andy." He said with a wink. You blushed a little but not enough to tell. "Hi, Andy." He smiled and gave you a warm hug.

"She might be family soon, no funny business." Gregg said with a slight giggle. "No worries. They try anything, they should know their asses are gonna get kicked. Got it?" Norman and Andy's eyes got even wider as they put their hands up in defense. "Yes, ma'am." Said Norman. "Got it." Said Andy. "Alright, just makin' sure we're on the same page." Said Gregg with a wide smile.

The meet was over within 25 minutes. Questions were shot back and forth throughout. Gregg pulled you aside for a moment. "So, have you decided?" You gave a smile. "Yeah, I would love to join this show." As your conversation went on, Norman and Andy were arguing in the background. "Why did you get to hug her first? I've known about her longer." Whisper yelled Andy. "Screw you, man. You get hugs from beautiful women everyday." Norman shot back. You giggled at their argument.

Gregg turned around with you and yelled, "She's family!" Norman and Andy stood up and hugged you. "Yes! Welcome to the family, sweetheart!" Norman said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Welcome to the family." Said Andy with a huge smile. You walked over to him and hugged him one last time before leaving. "Bye, guys!" You smiled as you left the building. "Bye, Y/n!" They all yelled back as you got in the cab. You were now part of The Walking Dead family and cast.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this one. I have had this one stuck in my head for a few days, I just never got the time to write it down.

-Emma