Life and Death (Lauren and Norman)

Your bestfriend died before yours and Norman's daughter's birth. Later on, she says she can see your bestfriend, Lauren. You and Norman freak out. Paranormal.

"Norman! Bathroom, now!" You yelled through tears. He came sprinting through the door, "What!?"He yelled out of breath, he sounded very conserned. You covered your mouth as you handed him the test. "Positive." He said like it wasn't real. "Positive." He said with a smile. "Positive!" He said running towards you. He picked you up and hugged you. You and Norman had been trying for a few years. "Ohh, I love ya' so damn much." Norman said crying.

"When do ya' wanna tell everyone?" Norman asked with a wide smile. "Well, I have to tell Lauren now, duh. We'll tell everyone in a few days." You answered. You picked up your phone and called Lauren.

"Hey, I have news." You said giggling.

"What is it? Use your blinker, motherfucker!" She screamed in the phone.

"I'll take it your in traffic. Me and Norman are having a baby." You squealed.

"Ahh! I'm so happy for you! Look, I'll call you when I get home. Some people today. I love you!" She said before hanging up.

You both sat on the couch with smiling faces. You guys didnt say anything the whole time. Your phone rang on the coffee table next to you guys. You looked at the caller ID and didnt recognise it. Norman gave you a confused face and shrugged. You ansered it expecting it to be a fan that somehow got your number.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hello, this is *Random hospital* calling in regards of Mrs. Lauren Cohan. Is this Y/n Y/l/n?" The man on the other line sounded professional.

"Yeah, is everything alright?" You asked.

"There has been a car accident. I'm not sure if we can save her. We will try our best." The doctor sounded very dark.

Your heart started to race. You and Lauren had been friends for over 7 years. Other than Norman, she was your bestfriend. You dropped the phone in shock. Norman saw the shock on your pale face. He grabbed your wrists and shook you to bring you back to reality. "Hey! Whats wrong?" He yelled over and over. You just sat there crying. "Hospital, Lauren." Was all you could manage to say. He carried you to the car and drove off. You both arrived at the hospital, crying for the second time today.

Norman bursted through the doors and ran right for the front desk. "Lauren Cohan. Where is she?" He said panting. "Ok, hold on. I'll get the doctor." Was all she said. She talked to him for a second before returning to her post. The doctor sallumly walked over to you guys. "I am so sorry for your loss. On your way over here, she slipped. I'm sorry." you dropped to the ground and cried even more than you already were. Norman dropped to his knees right next to you and cried on your stomach.

5 years later

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for you, Norman, and Renae. Renae is your daughter. Norman came up behind you and put his hands and your arms. He swayed back and forth as he grabbed your hips. "Smells good, wacha' cookin'?" He asked as he kissed your cheek. He rested his head on your left shoulder as he waited for an answer. "Food." You answered bluntly. "What kind of food?" He asked amused. "The edable kind. Steak and potatoes." You answered giggling. He laughed and carried on.

"Ya know what, you've had a long day. Go up stairs, get changed, I'll finish dinner."He let go of your waist and kissed him sweetly. "Thank you." You said as you walked towards the stairs. Ranae was playing on the stairs, making funny faces. You gigged as you sat with her. "Whatca' doin'?" You asked smiling. "Playing." She said not really paying attention. "Who are you playin' with? Your friend Amy your always talkin' about?" She shook her head as she stuck her toung out. "Auntie Lauren." Was all she said.

Your heart stopped. You and Norman never said anything about Lauren since her death. She's never even heard the name. You didnt own a picture of her. Norman came walking in the room with a big smile on his face. "I though I told you to go get changed?" He questioned. You gave him a frightened look. He quickly lost his smile. "What happened? What'd I miss?" He asked. "Auntie Lauren's talking to her." You said trying to give him a hint. He looked like he saw a ghost. "Kitchen." Was all he said to make you stand up and walk away from the steps.

You both slipped into the kitchen to talk. "How does she know about her?" Norman whisper yelled. You shrugged having no idea. "Auntie Lauren says she loves you, ma'!" Renae yelled from the living room. Norman looked you dead in the eyes. Your chin started to quiver and your legs started to shake. "That was the last thing she said to me." Norman reached for you, you fell into his arms. You cried and shook for a few minutes before Norman set you down on a chair.

He walked over to your daughter and sat on the step. "What does Auntie Lauren look like?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Well, she's got short brown hair, greenish eyes. She's got nice eyes, daddy." She continued to make the faces. "How often does she talk to you?" Norman asked again. "She started talking to me today." Norman walked back to you. "What do ya' wanna do with that?" You shrugged."As long as she's not freakin' out, why should we." You said walking to your room. You were in the middle of getting changed when you heard Renae scream bloody murder from down stairs. Your heart dropped.

You snapped awake and screamed, "Renae!!" A shirtless Norman popped up very tiered, clutching your arm. "Baby, who's Renae?" He asked squinting his eyes. It was all a dream. You rubbed your eyes. "Oh." Was all you said as you rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. You woke up the next morning ready to go to the store to get some tests. You wanted to be sure. You got back home and tried one. It was positive. Oh my God.

"Norman! Bathroom, now!" You yelled through tears. He came sprinting through the door, "What!?"He yelled out of breath, he sounded very concerned. You covered your mouth as you handed him the test. "Positive." He said like it wasn't real. "Positive." He said with a smile. "Positive!" He said running towards you. He picked you up and hugged you. You and Norman had been trying for a few years. "Ohh, I love ya' so damn much." Norman said crying.

This has all happened before. The words and the motions. What is happening?

"I'm gonna call Lauren." You said with an odd face. He nodded and walked over to the couch. "Hey, Lauren. You ok?" You asked. "Yeah, why?" She answered you question while asking you one. "Dreams. Where are you?" You said. "Traffic. Look, I'll call you when I get home. I love you!" She said hanging up. "No! Don't hang up, please! Lauren!" You yelled franticly into the phone. "No, no, no." You said looking around. You sat on the couch and hoped for the best. Fidgeting and bouncing your leg as you waited for her to call. Your phone started to go off. "Oh, thank God." You said looking up. You answered the phone expecting to hear Lauren's voice.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hello, this is *Random hospital* calling in regards of Mrs. Lauren Cohan. Is this Y/n Y/l/n?"

Hello, cuppycakes! Did you just get mind fucked? Let me know what you thought about it in the comments!