descriptions

1. she has honey dew lips so sweet you can taste them. eyes with battle scars; she is a warrior. hands that craft webs from nothing and she does not fumble. skin like silk sheets, soft and obscuring— she wraps you in her warmth and you could probably sleep for years. words like a snake that come out of her pretty mouth, they'll grab you by your teeth and make you drink venomous silences.
she, is you.

2. my hair is rosy colored in a lunar tide, messy and eccentric, wet from salty oceans.  i dip my sand covered finger into the water and bring it back up to my chapped lips. it stings. i feel the coral start to creep into my spine and suddenly my bones are not so human anymore. they snap in half and i realize that coral does not hold myself up— not like bones do. and as i sink back into the drink, suffocating and coughing up kelp, i wish that i had not waded through the shallow.

3. he paints a picture with his moonlit eyes. the picture is of him and i laying in a forest at night and we are taking each other's hand— and no, that's not right. he is climbing trees and i am behind him. he climbs to reach the top where blue jays sing and the apricot sun rises. i am below bleeding and scraped from being hit by branches in a shadowy forest. electric green moss tangled in my mess of feet. i cant see what's above. i don't think i will, ever.

4. warm. yellow. orange. acrylics. revolution. love. tragedy. death. life. art. pallet. blank. mind. white. screen. film. actor. actress. fake. authentic. genuine. red. luxe. diamond. charcoal. words. poems. mess. clash. fight. me. you. sad. suicide. death. life. eternity. forever. grace. passion. warrior. blood. organs. muscles. tears. (not the salty kind). cuts. bruises. on and on and on...