bam found out!

Bam had some desire to ring me out of the blue for a skate session I obviously jumped at the chance so bam said he'll come an pick me up I totally didn't want bam to know I was using if he found I were on heroin now he'd probably never speak to me again an he's  my hero an my friend I couldn't let that happen so I didn't mention a word to bam  bam 《bam margera in case you were wondering》but I did sneak a few packs of heroin into the pockets of my cargo pants for later .
Bam turned up at mine in his hummer which was nice an I already had my board an everything ready so I jumped in an we headed to bams where we'd be skating as bam had got his friend by name of Tim Glomb to work his magic an build a couple of sk8 ramps  for us to use out of ply wood an duck tape.
We arrived an glomb showed us  the ramps an to prove they were skate- able  he grabbed his board an did a mid air fakie which were rad as hell.
So bam an me an couple of other dudes who were with us took to the ramps , we skated for a good while maybe 2 hours ... 2 1/2   I don't know it was gr8  though. An  afterwards we went  to this awesome pizza place in west Goshen township called carmines

Totally a real place that does pizza check it out lol》an  had a couple of pizzas big ones  an Ryan Dunn who bam had introduced me too earlier that day 《even though I totally knew who he was cause I watched the jackaSs movie an t.v. show》was there an  kept wanting to go duffers cause he wanted to drink which was random 《I thought》but bam  was like o.k.  let's go duffers then  so we all left to go duffers I checked my pockets as we left my heroin was still neatly tucked inside I wanted it bad but didn't dare risk taking it in front of bam an  the guys.
After we  got to duffers an everyone had had few drinks I saw a window of opportunity for me to shoot up an not get caught doing it so I made out I had to go bathroom Ryan 《cause he's the sweetest dude ever》 offered to come with me but I said I was fine an didn't need him too. When I got to the bathroom I immediately noticed one of the stalls were free so I dashed inside an locked the door an immediately started shooting up.
I hated how good the heroin made me  feel cause I knew it wouldn't last an the sneaking around I was doing now sucked!
Yet I couldn't escape this part of me telling me I need this  an that everything would be fine for as long as I kept using heroin.
I pretty much stumbled out the stall after  shooting up an try adjusting myself  so that I won't  look too sketchy when I get back to the guys.
I get back to the guys everyone's laughing at something Ryan  just
Said an I take my seat next to glomb an bam.
"What took you so long maxi? Said bam "    
" oh there was a queue" I said
Ryan just stared at me an then he leaned over to bam to whisper something then without warning bam stands up an says we're all going now an then turns to me with a look of sadness an disappointment an anger  an tells me  "maxi we need to talk "