Morning

Daniel's POV

"Well that was a nice wake up" I smirked as we faced each other, pressed naked against one another.

"Yeah it was" Addy smirked, kissing me softly.

"I should get back to the house soon" I replied looking into her gorgeous eyes as she pouted playfully.

"Do you have time for a shower?" Addy smirked while giggling.

"Are you thinking round 2?" I asked as she nodded giggling.

I sat up and then stood up before wrapping Addy's leg around my waist and carrying her to the shower. I turned it on as Addy started kissing and sucking on my neck earning a small moan as she hit my sweet spot. I felt myself hardening again as she continued.

I walked into the shower and pushed Addy up again the wall and attaching my lips to her as I played with her hardened nipples before slowly moving my hand lower until I was at her clit, I began rubbing small circles as she grinded her hips against mine.

"Daniel, I need you in me NOW" she spoke.

With that, I pushed myself into her and began thrusting. Addy moaned as I groped her boob while she kissed my neck.

"Ohh..." I moaned as I began to get close. Before I knew it I released myself into Addy and Addy came around me.

After we both rode out our orgasms, I put Addy down and grabbed the body wash. Addy and I showered together before getting out and dressed.

I watched as Addy sat cross-legged in front of the mirror, applying her make up. She really didn't need it though, she was absolutely gorgeous.

Addy's POV

I was sitting in front of the mirror on the floor doing my make up. Daniel was sitting on the edge of the bed watching me intently.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

Daniel got up and came and sat behind me with his legs on either side of me. He pulled me into his chest by wrapping his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I always felt safe in his arms.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" Daniel replied

"Thanks handsome" I replied blushing

"I really mean it" Daniel replied

"I know you do babe" I replied kissing his cheek.

We sat in silence, a comfortable one, for a while before I broke it.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked

"I have to go soon but I don't want too. What are you doing today?" Daniel replied

"I don't have anything to do today actually." I replied

"Why don't you come back to the house with me then?" Daniel asked

"I don't want to intrude and I'm sure you have to catch up with the boys." I replied

"Babe, you're not intruding. I want you too and I'm pretty sure the boys want to catch up with you. Pleaseeeee" He replied dragging out then 'e' which made me giggle.

"How about I came round later then?" I replied

"That sounds good" he replied just as his phone went off. He checked it. "Jacob's downstairs waiting for me" he finished.

Daniel stood up, and so did I. "I'll walk you down" I said as I grabbed my room card and Daniel re-wrapped his arm around my waist.

We took the elevator downstairs and walked out the front to where Jacob and the rest of the boys were waiting in the car.

"I'll see you later babe" Daniel said as he hugged me.

"You will." I replied kissing him

"I'll text you once we're home, so you can come over" Daniel replied as he opened the door.

"Hi boys" I said and got a chorus of replies.

"Have fun last night?" Beau smirked

I smiled at him. "Have a good day" I replied and turned around walking back into the hotel.

Daniel's POV

We pulled away from the hotel and headed towards the gym, luckily the boys packed my gym gear for me.

"So, have fun then?" Beau asked me

I just smiled and carried on looking out the window.

"Skip, you ok?" James asked as we pulled into the gym. I didn't answer him, I got out of the car, grabbed my bag and walked into the gym and headed to the weights with my headphones in and Eminem playing loudly.

James' POV

Skip seemed weird when we picked him up; I mean he looked happy but also uncertain.

I asked if he was ok, but he didn't answer.

After the gym, we went home, Skip still had his headphones in, his music playing really loud on the way home.

We got home and Skip walked straight upstairs into his room.

"What's up with him?" Luke asked

"I don't know. He's distracted." I replied.

Daniel's POV

I hate leaving Addy, even though she's still in LA. I still miss her.

I love Addy, always have and I always will but we both agreed to have casual sex, sort of like a friends-with-benefits arrangement but I would always stay over afterwards. And being honest, I'm not a relationship guy but I can see a future with her.

She's the girl that could be the one. The one that could make a guy like me settle down and plan a future.

I can't think like this, she'll never feel the same, I guess.

I wanted her to come over and I said I'd text her once we were home.

To: Addy ❤️
From: Daniel

'I'm home babe. Come over when you're ready. x'

I threw my phone down beside me on the bed and then decided I should have a shower.

I gathered my towel and some fresh clothes, just as I went to leave the room my phone went off. I walked back to my bed and grabbed my phone seeing I had a message from Addy.

From: Addy ❤️

'Hi babe, I'll be about an hour. xx'

I didn't bother replying as she was already coming over, so I went and got showered.

Vote and comment please :)