Female Kong (Kong: Skull Island) x Male Reader

A/N: made by me. (She looks like the picture up top expect she's got a few scars, is a "bit" more muscular and her clothes look like the fur of a gorilla). Enjoy.

You work Agency know as monarch. You specialized in the hunt for Massive. Unidentified. Terrestrial. Organisms. You And William Randa were on your way to a mysterious island when god did not finish creation. Houston Brooks was heading with you as well as a few others like James Conrad and Mason Weaver. There was also a military man named Preston Packard and his group of men who were there hold off anything on the island known as skull island. Arriving on Skull Island, Packard's men begin dropping explosives developed by seismologist Houston Brooks to determine if the ground is hollow, despite Conrad's objections. Suddenly one of the helicopters were knocked down by a tree and then another by a giant hand. One of the fallen helicopters were picked up and one of the people in there feel into the jaws of something.

Packard: fox 8 is down! Fox 4 is down! Respond fox 3!

Then something stood up before all the approaching helicopters. It looked to be a woman figure but 100 feet tall.

Fox pilot: is that a woman?

They all moved around the giant woman who was known as Kong.

(Y/N): my god.

Packard: fox leader to fox group, form a primiter! Ready gunning positions. Fox leader to fox group fire at will!

They all started to fire at Kong but all they did was piss her off as she started to attack. Many were destroyed as Kong swated them out of the air and flung trees at them, and the survivors end up being split into small groups. The helicopter you were in was eventually knocked down. You managed to survive And crawl out of the wreck but as you did you saw what Kong was doing. In the midst of Kong's rampage, Packard stared up at Kong, interlocking eyes with her, filled with rage. After her rampage, Kong started to turn away but then she noticed you.

(Y/N): uh oh. 0_0

She grabbed you.

(Y/N): oh crap!

She continued walking while still holding you in her hand. After a while of walking she stopped In a river nearby, she put you on a hill side while she took off her unusual large clothes and layed them there too.

(Remember all she has is a bra and a cloth that covers her lover part made from gorilla skin).

You looked away from Kong as she tended to her wounds and drinking after her battle with the helicopters. You couldn't try to escape because there was no way out. After a bit you accidentally looked back at her and saw her giant naked body as she soon turned to looked at you. You quickly turned around.

(Y/N): s......s......sorry.

Suddenly tentacles wrapped around you and Kong. a female Mire Squid came out of the water and looked at you both.

Mire Squid: ;)

Kong: -_-

Mire Squid:

(TimeSkip).

Many time past after a while and you and Kong got closer and closer to each other. You saw that she was a gentle creature and meant no harm. However one night Packard's trap incapacitated Kong, and before he ordered his men to set explosives around the fallen creature, but before he can finish the ape off, a giant Skullcrawler, dubbed Ramarak, which emerges from beneath the swamp near the fallen Kong. You fleed with the others, while Packard tried to detonate the explosives in a last act of revenge, but Kong recovered and kills him by crushing him with her fist. Now it was day time and the others were running from Ramarak while you were on a high rocky area with a flair gun in hand. Once you got to the top of it you saw Kong struggling against Ramarak once again.

(Y/N): Get The Hell off of her you bastard!

You shot the giant Skullcrawler in the eye and made him roar in pain. He tired to get the flair shot out of his eye but it was no use. Kong then used the part of an old boat to fight off Ramarak. However, when kong accidentally slammed him into the rock that you were on and you were violently thrown into a river by the shake made by Ramarak while he was thrown and feel into the water. Kong sliced Ramarak in the neck with the part of the ship and then saved you from drowning. She was about to get you out of there but unfortunately Ramarak was still alive attacked Kong with you in her hand, and he wraps his tongue around Kong's hand in an attempt to devour you. Kong uses this to her advantage, and with a violent yank of the Skullcrawler's tongue she rips his tongue right out, along with his stomach, eviscerating him from the inside out, finally killing him for good and avenging her parents the rest of her kind. With Ramarak finally dead, Kong peacefully allows the surviving humans to leave while walking off with you waiting for you to wake up. After a while you finally woke up and saw Kong looking down at you while your still in her hand.

(Y/N): oh Kong thank god your still alive.

She layed down as You hugged her face since it was bigger than your body.

(Y/N): 😊

You stayed on the island with Kong and you Made sure never to leave her.

(TimeSkip).

Conrad and Weaver were detained by Monarch.

Houston: Kong.......is not the only one.

They were then shown archive footage showing cave paintings on Skull Island, depicting silhouetted images recognizable as a woman as bipedal spiked dinosaur, a woman as winged pterosaur-like creature , a woman as a gigantic moth, and woman as a three headed dragon, before showing one final painting of the dinosaur woman and the three-headed dragon woman engaged in combat. As the screen fades to black, a loud familiar-sounding roar is heard: none other than that of Godzilla!

A/N: sorry for the less dialogue I got too focused in the story. Anyways request will be open shortly.