Lucy x Male Cardin Reader (Lemon)

A/N: requested by Wolfman7903. Lucy is an Oc of his and liam's sister. Enjoy.

You were just like Cardin of team CRDL.

(So in basic terms the reader in this was a hopeless piece of shit just like Cardin and his team).

You were an asshole to almost everyone in beacon. You've bullied poor Jaune and picked on all the faunus kids who attended beacon. Even velvet. Everyone at Beacon hated you and your actions made you alot of enemies especially liam's sister, Lucy. But you were able to care less. Lucy was devising a plan to make you pay for what you did. Her plan was about to come into action as you were just now heading to your dorm after picking on velvet again. Lucy was there was there awaiting for you to walk in. Once you entered your dorm, Lucy locked the door behind you. You turned to face her.

(Y/N): you?!

Lucy: that's right.

(Y/N): what the hell are you doing in my dorm!

Lucy: I'm going to make you learn your lesson for all that you've done to everyone here.

You pulled out your weapon and pointed it at her.

(Y/N): I'd like to see you try.

Lucy quickly pulled out a whip and knocked the weapon out of your hand.

(Y/N): ow!

Lucy: nice try but your going to learn your lesson. My way.

She snapped her fingers and you were somehow strapped to the bed.

(Y/N): what?!

Lucy stripped and let her wings come out as well as her tail.

(Y/N): wh......what the?

Lucy: let's get started.

She started to furiously suck your dick.

Lucy: don't moan or I'll hit you.

You accidentally moaned and Lucy hit you.

(Y/N): ah you bitch!

She hit you again.

Lucy: now shut up.

You were about to say something until she raised her fist again. You didn't speak.

Lucy: good. now cum for me now!

She started to grip on your dick.

(Y/N): 😱

Lucy: I said cum you little crap!

You cam on her as she said so she would stop gripping your dick. She licked it up and then got up.

Lucy: good boy, your learning but now your really going to get some real pain.

(Y/N): ?!

She then transformed into her fire form.

(That's what it looks like).

(Y/N): 0_0

Once her pussy was near your dick, you felt heat coming from it.

(Y/N): no please.

She slid down and the inside of her pussy felt like a burning stove.

(Y/N): oh my god! No please stop!

Lucy: Shut up!

She hit you more. You kept quiet (tried to anyway). She kept moving while your dick was getting hot.

(Y/N)'s mind: oh god if she was any hotter, my cum would start boiling.

Lucy moved faster as you couldn't hold in your cum anymore. You shot your cum in her and it instantly got hot once in there. Lucy pulled out as your now ever hot cum dripped out of her.

Lucy: I'm not done yet. Your going to learn the ultimate lesson.

(Y/N): 😵

She continued to rape you for days until you finally learned your lesson about all that you've done.

(Y/N): I'm really sorry about how I've treated you Jaune.

Jaune: it's fine.😅

Jaune's mind: you better be sorry you bastard.

And if you ever tried going back to your old ways, Lucy would be sure to exact an even worse lesson then before.

A/N: next is Island of Amazon Women x Male Reader.