Part 1:Now a Country Girl

Hi! My name is Zoe Hart and I am 23 years old. I work as a doctor in New York City! I have been living here since I was born. I literally just found out that my real father was a country man in a little town called BlueBell in Alabama. He had a friend named Lavon Hayes. In on a plane right now to go to there. I personally never met my dad but my mom just now told me to go there to be a part of the hospital for a little while so I could be interested in their lives. My mom is my boss and told me I need to get more involved into my patients lives. I am finally here at Lavon Hayes house let's see how it goes!!!!!!! I ope the door
"Hi, is anyone home," I yelled stepping in the house.
"Hey who are you," some guy said to me who looked handsome.
"Hi I'm Zoe Hart I'm looking for Lavon Hayes my dad was his friend."
"Oh Lavon has a friend who has a daughter uh that's odd."
"Well what's odd here is you still haven't told me your name."
"Oh yeah okay feisty, my name is Wade Kinsella!"
"First of all I am not feisty and second hi Wade!"
Then all of a sudden the line backer for the panthers Lavon Hayes came over!
"Your the Lavon Hayes Line backer for the panthers!!!!"
"Yes and who are you," he said.
"Oh yeah my name is Zoe Hart and you were my dads best friend and my mom sent me here to be a part of his hospital."
"Oh yeah your Harley Hart's daughter I was there when you were born."
"Really?!," I asked him.
"Yeah it was crazy!"
"Well where do I sleep so where is my room," I wondered.
"So you will be living in my roof house right next to Wade who will be your neighbor."
"Okay so how can I go to the roof house."
"Take the elevator all the way up and your house is the one that has no sock on the door."
"Okay thxs goodnight see you in the morning!"
When I left the Wade guy kept looking at me I went to my house but when I got to the elevator I heard them.
"You like her," said Lavon
"No I don't we just met," said Wade who was kinda cute.
"Your point is?"
The rest I couldn't here because I got into the elevator. I'm right now in my bed thinking about how the month is gonna be here?!?!?!
Hey guys hope you are starting to like this new book!!!!