Part 5:We kissed

I rush to the hospital where I find Earl wide awake.
"What are you doing up so early!"
"Well Zoe I couldn't wait until you came over so I could tell you that tomorrow is Wade's birthday so I need you to throw him something!"
"Okay but what does he like?"
"You to ask him out!"
"WHAT!"
"He talks about you all the time it's always Zoe this and Zoe that!"
"No it's not Dad I'm complaining about her!"
"Hey Wade how are you?"
"Good but can I speak to you outside!"
"Okay!"
"The doctors said that he is gonna be here another day because I guess it's bad!"
"Well from what I can see is it hasn't gone up to his brain yet which is good."
"Well happens if it does."
"He will stop breathing and go into a coma but the chance of that is like a miracle!"
"Woah!"
"Earl what's happened
"He is gonna be in a coma the poison is going to his brain," the doctor says.
"Doc you said it would never happen!"
"I said it could not it wouldn't!"
"We will wait for you, Dad!"
"I LOVE YOU!"
Wade yelled.
"Doc what's going to happen?"
"I don't know it either he makes it or he's gonna be in a coma."
"Doc how long will it take until we know for sure cause I have to work soon."
"Go to work I will call Brick and I'll stay here!"
"Okay but if anything happens call me!"
"I will Wade now go."
3 hours later
"So he is in a coma but you are very lucky he almost died back there you can go ahead and see him," the doctor said me.
I got to the room,"Hey Earl I called Wade he is on his way, you better wake up because Wade misses you and also because he is gonna blame your death on me and we both know you don't want that to happen," I say but the Wade interrupts me.
"Yeah Earl no one wants that to happen!"
"He is in a coma but don't worry he'll wake up.........soon I hope!"
I grab Wade hand and we hold hands for like half an hour just looking at him but then Wade looks at me and I look back. Then we kiss!
But we both stopped after a while and looked at each other and Lavon comes. We release our hands. "Hey is he okay," Lavon says.
"I don't know doc here says he is in a coma."
"Well I'll leave you two to chat I gotta go home for now bye Lavon bye Wade!"
I stop cause I forgot my phone so I went back and heard everything that they said.
                        Wade's POV
God I like Zoe Hart!!!!
"Lavon how long does a coma last!"
"I don't know Wade but we are gonna have to wait so in the mean time what happened between the two of you!"
"Nothing cause I don't like her she is so annoying!"
"Hey is that Zoe's phone," Lavon says then looks back and I look back and see Zoe running in heels.
"Zoe wait listen," I say.
"No, how about you listen I'm no ones rebound or shoulder to cry on and you were right maybe it was nothing to you but it was something to me goodbye Wade!"
"No Zoe wait!"
"Bad Move Wade!"
"Oh shut up Lavon!"