Part 3:George Tucker

Today I wake up and see Lavon standing in front of me and I yell "WHAT THE HECK!!!"
Then second thing I see is Wade running over here as fast as he could the next thing I know he is in my bedroom.
"Hey Zoe sorry to wake you but I need your help," Lavon tells me acting kinda strange.
"About What," I reply.
"Well let's just say I love this girl but she is with another guy but loves me back, what do I do to make her know that I'm the one?"
"Well for starters how is Zoe Hart gonna tell you relationship advice she doesn't even date anybody," Wade says smirking at me.
"Well actually yes I have not dated anybody but I could help out a friend Wade Kinsella, I bet you haven't had a real relationship either!"
"Oo She got you there," Lavon say laughing.
"Oh Be quiet old man," Wade yells.
"Get this girl flowers her favorite kind, then take her to a secret place and tell her you love her and want to be together, but before you drop the news talk about the old times together!"
"Okay thxs Zoe," Lavon says then leaves.
"Well I guess you do know how to make a relationship but can you keep one," Wade says.
"Oh just get out already," I say while he leaves laughing.
I rush to the office cause I was a little late and bump into this handsome young man.
"Oh my I'm so sorry I should have looked where I was going," the man says.
"No no it was my fault hi my name is Dr.Zoe Hart I'm new," I say shaking his hand.
"Hi I'm George Tucker the lawyer in town."
"Cool well I should be going before I'm even more late bye George!"
"Bye!"
Wow he is handsome. I want to date him! Well the day goes actually better I had 23 while Brick had 25 patients so it was good now I'm at Lavon's.
"What's up Doc!"
"Oh cmon Wade can't I just go to my house in peace."
"Sure you can!"
"Okay then bye see you tomorrow."
"Wait though."
"What!"
"That golden boy you met today that you were making googly eyes at he's married."
Dang I wanted to go out with him wait a minute.
"How did you know I was talking to George!"
"You were near the door of Rammer Jammer and I work there and was outside and saw you."
"Okay I know I have this charm but stop lying to yourself and just admit you like me."
"Sorry I don't Doc but you can admit you like me!"
"No sorry I wouldn't want to lie to you!!!"
"Nice one but it's the opposite of you," Wade says walking closer to me.
"Come on you like me!"
"No I don't," I say trying to step back but instead I just step forward.
"Oh really prove it!"
"Fine I will," after that I kissed him. It was like the best kiss I the world there was so many sparks and fireworks and butterflies but he doesn't like me I know it so I have to lie.
"See didn't feel sparks of butterflies," technically I didn't lie I didn't feels sparks and butterflies I felt thousands of them.
"Yeah me neither," Wade says after that we say our goodnights and leave.
                           Wade's POV
Oh my gosh I felt millions of sparks dude that kiss was like no other. I like Zoe Hart and I want to be with her but the thing is I can't she didn't feel anything and so I have to lie god I did things were simple.
Hey guys sorry haven't posted for a couple of days now but here it is!!!!!!