Being One of The Inheritors - Part 1

...

It really felt great to be back. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Now that I've finally gotten the chance I've been waiting, I'm definitely going to make it work.

I carried all of my stuff with the carrier the airport provided. I pushed my cart with all of my stuff and went through the arrival gate. I saw a sign being held up by a man which I assumed was in his early 50's once I got through the gate.

'Ms. Park'

I walked to the man and gave him a fair smile.

"Are you Ms. Park?" He asked me once I got close to him.

I just nodded politely. He held out his hand for a shake and I gladly shook it. He also introduced himself to me.

"My name is Lee Junseo. I was hired by your parents to take care of you while you're here," he said to me politely with a small smile on his face.

He seems so nice and friendly. It might take some time for us to get along but I know I will get along well with him.

Mr. Lee let me to his car and I helped him put all of my stuff into the back of the car. We got into the car and Mr. Lee drove us away from the airport.

While we were in the car, we chatted about some random stuff. Mr. Lee also asked some questions about me. He also told me that he's taking me to a hotel that I will be staying in until my parents got here. The hotel was called the Zeus Hotel.

We've arrived at the hotel. I could see that it was a very nice looking building. Mr. Lee helped me check in before taking me up to my room. He helped me bring in all of my stuff from the car. My room was on the 15th floor.

As we were heading up to my room, I could see how nice and luxurious the hotel was. My room was not that big but it was definitely spacious. As soon as I enter, there was a vanity mirror close to the front door and the bathroom door was right next to it. The bed was in the middle of the room. It was a king size bed with white bedding.

There were also a small set of couches and a medium-sized plasma screen in the room. Overall, the room was not extremely big but it was more than enough for me.

Mr. Lee got ready to leave after he was done showing me around the room and making sure that I was comfortable enough.

"I'll be going now, Ms. Park. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to give me a call anytime you want, ok?" He said to me before bidding farewell to me.

I just nodded with a smile. He left me his phone number before leaving me to settle in. He also handed me my room's key card.

As soon as Mr. Lee left, I went towards the bed and plopped myself on the bed. This has been a very busy day for me and yet this is only just the beginning. I've got a whole new day tomorrow.

There were a lot of things that I need to get done tomorrow. I really hope that I could get those things done tomorrow. For now, I was just hoping to rest for awhile. I know tomorrow is going to be a long day for me.

...

Author's note: I will be editing the story a lot. You can just read it from where you left off since the storyline won't change.