Chapter 2

15 years later

You graduate collage last year, you and your father still hate each other, you really want to kill your father but that doesn't make sense because he's your father. He kicked you out of the family and your house. You lived on your own apartment.

Since your eight years old and now you still kill people and the students at your school died. The student's parents cried for their beloved child.

In fact, you don't like to kill people in your own but the spirit deserved you to kill people, turn you purple and turned everything. Sometimes you lost control because of her. Police have no idea to find the killer girl and they don't even know her. Police tried to ask you but you lied. Now since you've graduated, you need to find a job so you could have a life savings on your own.

And the spirit has a happy-go-lucky with you but you don't have any choice so she continue killing people with you.

Vanessa's POV

I walk in the alley looking for some job then I stop walking. You suddenly shouted your self and kick a rock...
Goddamn I hate my life, I hate my dad ,I hate everything and I hate the purple boy the most. I sigh and started walking till I spotted the shit place...

"Hmm... Freddy Fuckbear pizza place of shit, maybe I should try this shit..." I said as I walk inside the pizzeria. When I went inside I saw the same animatronics, but they become dusty and dirty and a little damage then I remember the death of my mother in this place.

"Maybe I should go work here and soon enough, I will find
and kill you purple boy." I thought and I let out an evil smirk at my face. Then I notice a guy whose wearing a red mask at his head maybe Its a telephone came out at the backstage.

'I bet his the manager' I thought. Then I came closer to him.

"A-ah hello! Are you here for a job?" The man said, his voice trembled. 'Is he fucking drunk or something?' I asked myself. I look at him confused then I cleared my throat.

"Yes but how did you know?" I asked him. The man laugh and fixed his tie and smirk.

"I j-just--- anyways what's your name because really, really familiar to me girl." The man asked.' Excuse me why did he call me like that?' I thought.

"I need to know your name first dude, before you know mine." I said with a death glare. I could feel like I want to grab my knife and suck on his throat. The man laugh nervously and scratch his neck,

"Hehehe, I like your attitude girl, but-- yeah my name's Scott the phone guy." He said while my eyes widen." Now that I tell you my name, can you tell me yours?" He said

"Wait a second." I lick my lips and studied his looks and attitudes and spoke. "Wearing a phone, tall, trembled voice and named Scott, Scott Cawthon?!" I said surprisingly.

"Yeah and how do you know it?" He asked me.

"Don't you remember me?" I asked him.

"Vanessa?!"

"Vanessa?! My old childhood friend?!"

-------------------------------------------------

So Vanessa and Scott are childhood friends, right so i think you enjoy the story.

~free hugs to everyone a/n:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)