Chapter 3

"I-I-I-Its really you?!!!" Scott said as he widen his eyes.
"Duh! How many years we never see each other---" Scott cut me off by the surprise on his face. "OMG Vanessa!" Scott immediately wrap his arms around my waist and lift me up and started to spun me around.

"SCOTT PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!" I yelled to him as the whole pizzeria heard my voice and Scott continue to spun me until I felt very fucking dizzy. Then he put me down and I felt arms wrap around my shoulders.
He hug me very tightly. I could feel his warm body against mine.

He's my childhood friend since I was 4 years old and I met him at the pizzeria when I used to visit that place but he told me that he had a crush on me after my mom died. He let his friends to meet me but I don't know if I still remember them, its like they're 3 of them. The first I met is a guy that he's the biggest fan of foxy the pirate, second, the guy that he had a question mark on his face and he's too very shy, last, the guy that he's eating to much that it looks like nonstop and very fat that you imagine and that's all that I've thinking. They promise that they'll be working at the pizzeria and I hope that would be true. (Well there's a long aka flashback :-))

"Wow Vanessa, since were kids that your gone, I really miss you and damn you look like a fine lady now." Scott said as he pat my head and laugh.
"So since you want a job, what do you like to commit?" He said while taking his notes and a pen.
"Security or Waitress?" 'Oh easy to pick.'

"Security Guard, please?" He widen his eyes as he look at me.

"Y-You sure?"

I scoff. "Why?"

"Well...it's kinda...---"

I cut him off as he was about to finish.

"Dangerous?.." I complete. "Well..yeah and it's not good for a lady to work herself in the night."
He gave me a worried look.

"Jesus Christ, you completely forgot it!" I scoff and he furrowed his eyebrows.

*Flashback* (the point view of phone guy)

(Scott is 10yrs old)
(Vanessa aka you is 8yrs old)

I was walking in the dark forest with Vanessa. I was terrified cause I lost my puppy in the forest, and I was walking behind Vanessa. She helped me to find my puppy so I thank her.

"Are you sure about this...?" I said with a worried and girly tone.

"Like I said, your suppose to be a gay." She said jokingly.

"That's not what I meant! I mean it, I mean, it was scary and were not able to go outside in the dark!!" I yell and hug her tightly behind Vanessa.