Chapter 6

11:00 am

Vanessa's POV

*beep*beep*beep*click*

Goddamn I hate that alarm clock.
Anyways, as I was got up from bed ready for the night shift. I got a quick shower, ate my toast, brush my teeth and leave. 'But almost for got, you can guess.. Yes my knife...' I took a glance on my watch, 11:30am. Well that was quick. Then leave.

Time skip...

Sigh... I got so weird today.. Well but never mind that. I was about to go inside but I saw Vincent was smooching a girl. He pinned her against the wall and started to kiss her neck. I was just looking at them and rose a brow waiting for them to notice me...

"Ahem...Hello! I'm still here!!" I said as I wave my hand, standing at my spot which giving a shocking look.

They stop smooching and they staring at me with widen eyes like they saw a ghost.

"Um...baby? Who's that girl?" She said with a cute voice but I admitted its fake, then she cling onto Vincent's arm. Vincent didn't answer, even me. I was just waiting for answer as I rose a brow. Then the girl step forward close to me, smiling. I knew this was just doing fake.

"Hi, I'm Carly.." She extend a hand for me. I gladly accept it.
"I'm Vanessa." I faked smile. I quickly letting go of my hand.
"Btw ... What are you to Vincent?" I asked politely.
"Oh! Well.. I'm his Girlfriend..." She flipped her hair and smirking at me as she blink her eyes multiple times showing her fake long lashes.

I swear to god I'm gonna rip this lashes in her eyes.
Wait..am I j-jeal--no way..

"Ahem.." I widen my eyes I'm a sec as she snapped out at my thoughts

"Um... why do you ask?" She rose her brow at me then smirking like in victory.

"Oh well I'm just his old best friend!" I lied and faked smile.

"Oh okay that's good." She secretly rolled her eyes on me like I never noticed.

"Well I should be going to work now.." said Vincent trying to change the topic.

"But babe were not done yet!" She whined. She cling on to Vincent. Ew I really hate those bitches doing so bitchy like ew.... I would never do that, how could possibly a boyish girl can do such those things?..

"Right, let's go--"
"But Vinny!!~" Yep she really is bitchy. How dare she cut me off like that.

"Enough of that! Carly! I have some more things to do!" Vincent yelled.
The bitch was shocked and making fake tears and walk away while sending me a death glare. Tch what a drama queen.

"Sorry bout that she's very needy.." Vincent sent me a weak smile.
"No it's okay she's your girlfriend after all , such a drama queen." I said as I rolled my eyes.
"But she's not my girlfriend.."
"I'm sorry....what?" I furrowed my eye brows.
"She's not my girlfriend, she was just acting that we're together, I don't like it."

Once I get inside, I went to the rest room and put on my uniform. The uniform was a light blue long sleeved shirt, a dark blue pencil skirt, black necktie and a security cap and some heels. When I looked myself in to the mirror...

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THIS?!

I look like a slut.
But I shook it off and went to the office. Once I got arrived, the boys are in their position.
(Guys this is FNAF 2)😊
Mike was in the left vent, Jeremy is in the right vent, Fritz is in charged the music box, Scott is using the flashlight, and Vincent was holding the tablet.

"Hey boys!"
They all faced me and blushed.
'I  know what there thinking about'😒
" V! You look so stunning!" Fritz exclaimed.
"Yeah yeah whatever"I said sarcastically.
"So what will I do?" I questioned.
"Well, since your new here, we'll let you to do nothing but alert us if something is coming to this office. We will only to do that for women, but our only rule is we can't accept women to work this place, it might be dangerous sometimes, but you are our only best friend who worked here, we have the priority to protect you. You maybe wondering why we have to protect you. It 's because once we failed during our night shift, the Animatronics will stuffed us in to suits which may cause death." Scott explained.

I was shocked to hear that. But don't worry, they can't stop me. It's just a job.
"Ok so where would I sit?"
"On my lap~" Vincent squeal as Pat his lap.
Scott gave him a glare bit then sigh.

 I sit on Vincent's lap and tbh it was really comfortable like hell. Little did I know that he's trying to touch me in a bit, but I don't care though.

Time skip...

The first night was softly fine, except for the maniacs who laughing their asses off for no reason and Vincent? Well his sleeping all he time in my shoulder, then my job ended and decided to go home alone as usual...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG GOMENNOSAI!!!!

its been so long since i updated this part its 2019!!!!!!

god help meh so yeah the reason is that i lose my phone and account and finally a new laptop was born so i'm using this now and yeah im so sorry if i considered this as slow editing becuase u know.....FREAKING SCHOOL!!!!

~a/n sorry free hugs to everyone