Everyday Living

Hello, my name is Ava im 18 i live in the heart of Atlanta. I have carmel skin, small boobs and a nice ass. I just graduated high school. That was definitely the best time of my life, SO FAR. Ill take you back to graduation day!

Bitch don't kill my vibe Bitch don't ki- I stopped my alarm. It was 8 o’clock I don’t graduate till till 4 but me and my girls getting tatted today so I woke up early. I got out of bed, and did my hygiene thing. Right when I got out of the bathroom, I saw that I had 4 missed calls from my best friend Skylar and 6 text messeges. My parents decided to make a group chat and a text from my boyfriend Erin. I opened the group message first.

Momma Bear: Goodmorning babygirl, today is your graduation day and im sooo proud of you. Daddy and I are out running errands for the cookout today so I might not see you before the commencement. I love you and im so proud of you.

Daddy: (btw My father Isnt my real dad. He and my mom married when I was 6 and ever since then he’s been in my life.) Good Morning Av, today is YOUR day! Me and your momma are so proud of you and everything you have accomplished.

Daddy: Don’t fall across the stage love bug. *laughing emojis*

Momma Bear: Watch she is with them big ass heels.

Daddy: I’m recording to hahaha!!!

They so childish.

Me: Yall play too much! I’m not gonna fall across the stage yall! I love yall too! *kissy face emoji*

Convo with Erin

Erin : Good Morning baaabby! Today is our day we finally out that hell hole. Turnn Uhhh! Even though we are going our separate ways, whatever happens I will always love you forever. (Cause you my first love.) Im happy we will be in the same state tho, cause I can visit you and vice versa (See my and Erin are going to rival schools. He’s going to Florida State and ill be attending university of Florida.) Ill promise I will stay faithful and im sure you will. You have defiantly changed me for the better, and that’s how I know you a keeper. Lemme stop sapping lol. But I love you and ill talk to you in a few.

I texted him back, Hell yeah it’s our fucking day! I love you so much more than you can imagine! Go Gators!! Lmaooo.

I looked in my closet to see what I will wear to the tattoo shop, after a couple seconds I found my some light denim short shorts that fit loose with a floral top that comes before my tummy and some orange toms. I wanted to be comfortable. I called my bestie Skylar  back ,While I lotioned my body and put on my clothes.

Skylar : Hello

Me: Heyy boo

S : Are you almost ready?

Me: Yeah fool. Are you?

S : Yeah, I’m about to eat than imma be headed that way.

Me: What you wearing

S: Girrl, A black jersey like top thing and my gammas. I think imma throw on some shorts under this tho.  Wbu?

Me: Ohh. H&m huh? A floral top shorts and some toms. Nothing simple. I want to be comfortable.

S: Yeah girl. And that’s cute

Me : Imma hit you later imma about to eat. I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Damn, I look good!

I went downstairs to see balloons downstairs. Congrats grad and stuff like that! I loved my parents! I texted them thank you for the balloons, I loovve them!

Daddy: No problem baby girl!

I looked in my pantry and cabinets, and it was nothing I wanted so I deiced to go to Mcdonalds. I went upstairs grabbed my keys and purse. Put on the alarm and headed out the door. I hopped in my jetta and headed to Mcdonalds. I ordered my favorite, Sausage Mcgriddle with small carmel frappe. I got my order ate it in the parking lot and I headed to the tattoo shop.

I didn’t see Skylar outside so I chilled in the car for a minute. I wasn’t surprised though cause shes always late. I got on instagram to check things out. Nothing but Good Morning post and shit. I uploaded one of my old selfies and put “Good Morning! Today’s the day”! By the time I was finished Skylar pulled up.  We hopped out of our cars about the same time. She looked bad Asf!

Skylar was darkskin with long curly hair that looked good with it straight or curly. But today it was straight. She had a small body with med boobs and a small ass. lol

Me: Damn girl you cute, Whats yo numba?

S : Girl shutup and lets go inside.

As we entered the tattoo shop we were immediately greeted by a pinup girl who was behind the counter. Hi ladies welcome to the house of ink. How can I help you ladies.?

Me : We want a bestfriend tattoo..?

Do you have anything in mind?

S: Yeah, a lock and a key.

I see, so one wants the lock and the other wants the key.

Unison : Yes.

Okay well let me check with the artist.  

She walked out about 3 minutes later,

Um the we have 2 free artist at the moment, but both have upcoming appointments, it doesn’t matter if you see different artist does it?

M&S : No

Okay well follow me this way and I will show you your artist and you can show him your design for him to draw it.

Skylar and I finished at about 11:30  which was perfect because we had to be downtown for graduation at 1:30.

 So we went our separate ways home and got dressed. We had to wear all black under our cap and gown so I decided on just a black fitted dress. And   All black Jefferey Campbell’s.  I grabbed my cap and gown and headed to the car.

When I got downtown to the arena, it was about 1:15. When I went inside I talked to a few people, but my main focus was finding my baby Erin, I kept looking for him, every time I turned around people kept talking to me. Finally after awhile I found him. He looked good with just his white shirt black slacks and his gown.

E: Wassup ma

Me : Hey baby you

E : You look good, why you so dressed up for?

Me : nigga wtf we graduating I gotta look cute. 

Everyone get in your order we are gonna do a quick walk through before people arrive said Mr. G our sponsor.

We ran through the program and went backstage.

I was little nervous because I thought about falling like my parents said.  I ain gon fall im to damn gangsta for this.

The graduation was well, I didn’t fall. But my family embarrassed me sooo much they had horns posters and t-shirts. EVERY ONE was laughing. EMBARRSING. After the program we took pictures. I took some with my girls and of course my boo.

So as you can see my graduation day was fun. But im going to college in a few months and im quite nervous.

 Hiii guys this is my first book. Tell me what you think though! Im new to this so any tips and tricks would be good! Thank you for the support!