Chapter 2

Today my roomie and I are going shopping for our dorm. I’m in a dorm with my good friend Ashleigh from school.  She’s one of my good friends we met in freshmen year. She’s a beautiful Spanish girl with med- long hair. The way our dorm is set up, it we have two separate rooms and but its connected by a bathroom and living area. I decided on a pink room with purple accents. Our bathroom is gonna be pink and teal. Our first stop was Bed bath and beyond. I already got a pink bed suite and the accessories to go along with it from Victoria secret.

                          In the store.

Me and Ash immediately went to the bathroom section.

Ash : This is kinda cute but it’s not our colors. She said as she picked up a Shower curtain.

Me: What about this, it was a shower curtain It had pink and teal dots all over it.

Hello I said. Ash was so absorbed in her phone.

Helloooo??

I looked to see her face a mixture of both mad and sad.

Baby girl whats wrong?

She was still was looking down at her phone.  I finally grabbed her phone and it was a picture of what looked like her cousin Jess and the guy Ash talked to, TJ. I tried to comfort Ash because I could see the hurt in her eyes. But as I went to hug her she turned around, and stormed out the store. I grabbed my purse and I ran behind her.

ASHHH ASHH! Come here.

What? She said in a annoyed tone.

Promise me you won’t go crazy?

Nah.. She lost her fucking mind. She knew I was talking to TJ and she laying up in my bed with him.  Im finna beat her ass B.

Its not worth it, that’s your F-

Nah she not shit, fam don’t go behind your back like that.

She defiantly had a point.  Well Ash, handle your business. Ill be here if you need me.

She nodded slightly, I could tell she was upset. I walked to my car.

 Im not gonna lie Ash looked good as hell when she was upset. I guess you can say I always had a crush on her.  I guess you can say im bisexual but I don’t ever seeing myself having relationships with girls, just fucking them.  I often daydream about me and Ash getting fucked up and us just making love you know eating her out maybe even using a dildo. The shit you see on porn hub and stuff but more genuine love making. I got inside my car and and started to head home. But I got this weird feeling like maybe I should call my boyfriend. But instead I decided to go to his house. It was perfect because him and Ash lived in the same neighborhood so I could check on her after I was done at his house.  I didn’t see his car outside , but I was gonna talk to his mom just to make sure everything was good. I rung the doorbell and after   seconds his mother came to the door.

Hey ma, I said as I hugged her.

Heyyy baby come in, you came in perfect timing do you want a plate? I made Baked chicken yellow rice and green beans.

No thank you, I only came by to see Erin. Is he here?

Umm no, he said he was going to a friend’s house, I’m not sure who though.

 Okay ma, *hugs her* Have a nice day, I said as I walked out.

I headed back to my car. As I got in the car I chose to go out the way by Ash’s house. When I reached Ash house,  I saw TJ’s car and Erin’s car outside along with other familiar cars from people I knew.  So I parked my car on the side to see what was going on.  As I got out I started to here loud cussing Which I figured was Ash. I was confused of why the hell Erin was over here though. It was odd. I mean Erin and TJ are best friends and they both play football together. I walked through the garage and knocked on the door. Ash’s mom came to the door.

Holllllaaaaa

Hola senorita Rodriguez.  ( Ash’s mother speaks little English.)

Como estas?

Muy bien y tu?

Bien.  Donde esta Ash?

*She pints to the steps*

Bueno gracias I said as I went upstairs.

I chose to creep upstairs first. Then when I got all the way up, I was tired of trying to be sneaky so I just walked regular. When I got to Ash room, I saw about 5 guys standing around Jess ,and Ash going off. Jess didn’t have any clothes on. I looked around the circle and saw Tj Erin Josh Mike and Cam all with their zippers down.  Noone saw me though. I waited to hear wait Ash was saying and it sound like they ran a train on Jess.  The guys all tried to explain but Ash kept talking over them.  I finally walked inside.

Everyone looked at Erin in a odd look. I don’t think he realized I was standing there.

FUCK. Baby I’m sorry.

Before I got a chance to speak Ash started to go in on him.

Wtf you sorry for Erin? Huh? Huh? You ran a train on my cousin and you sorry.? Yeah you sorry… sorry piece of shit.!

Let me explain.

Erin what is there to explain, you always talking that sap shit about how you love me and what about how you said you will stay faithful or You have defiantly changed me for the better, and that’s how I know you a keeper.  His friends begin to laugh. Im not sure why yall laughing,  im finna let yall girls know. *takes pictures of them all*.

While I was fussing out Erin, Ash just kept staring at her cousin. She never said anything.  I guess Jess felt the tension so she tried to leave but Ash threw her on the bed and went to work. Ash started screaming stop. Stop. But Ash kept punching her while she was on top of her. Jess had NO hands.

Eventually TJ got her off of her, But the damage was done. Jess face was tore up.

 Ash mom was at the door and spoke which I think was like come here cause she left.  Ash told all of them to leave including Jess, and they did.

I stuck around for about 5 minutes when Ash came back. She looked much better.

Are you okay? I asked

I’m straight; im still upset at Tj though, I mean I knew Jess was a hoe so she didn’t shock me, it was Tj. 

Her eyes started to get watery I knew she was about to cry, so I hugged her. And I could feel her tears on my shirt so I knew she was crying. My hands moved down her body to her ass. And she kissed my neck.  I was so confused.

Ash I cant do this, I gotta go.  I said as I headed out the door.

Ill text you she said.

Okay.

She walked me out, and I headed home. I had so much on my mind, Erin Jess and Ash. Im not gonna lie. I enjoyed Ash kiss, but Im afraid she just did that because of the moment. I don’t want to think about Ash in a sexual way and she not feel the same. 

What do you Think???? Ash and Ava

Jess.?

Erin and Tj?