Chapter 4

3:16 am…

I woke  up to a loud BOMB! Liyah and I both jumped. Bomb!! Bang.

What the hell. I said I grabbed my phone and Liyah and went towards my closet. While I went to my closet I heard two voices one which sounded like a male voice.  

Open the damn door fool; I heard.

I started speeding to my closet.  Liyah started screaming stawwwp Av stawwwwp.

Shhhhhh. Look we have to be quite.   I said as I sat Liyah on the floor and locked the door.

I looked at my phone to call 911 and I saw 4 missed calls from my parents. They would have to wait, I don’t think they are home so im gonna call the police. Whoever was making those noises was not inside the house, so I had to pray that the police would hurry up.

Hello 911 whats your emergency ?

Um yess I think someone has broken into my house. Okay I have you at 8250 cherryhill lane marrietta is that correct?

Yes.  How long will it take?

I’m not sure. But no more than 10 minutes because police should be patrolling your area.

Okay. Well I will call my parents Bye.

Daddy.? Where are you I think someone is breaking in.  I’m scared can yall please hurry up, they said it’ll take up to 10 minutes for the police to come..

Calm down Calm d-

Daddy whatchu mean calm down! People breaking in!

Girl that’s me! We didn’t pick up the keys for the house. Only the car keys. We called your phone earlier to open the door. We figured you were sleep so we kept banging on the door!!!

Ohhh. *Starts cracking up* Im about to open the door now. Let me call the 911 people back.

*Dials 911*

Hiii, I just called cause I thought someone was breaking in.  I said walking down the hall with Liyah in my arms.

Ohh yess.  Did the police arrive? Is everything okay?

Yes, its was my parents trying to get into the house.  I said walking down the steps.

Open this door its bug out here girl!! My mom screamed from outside.

Im coming!!!

911 operator: Well okay, I will let the officer know that he doesn’t have to come out.

Okay thanks!

I opened the door and Liyah and I both screamed Mama Daddy and attacked them for a hug.

What took yall so long?

We both got sleepy so we slept for 3 hours at the rest area. My mom said.

We got you and Liyah some nice shit from Bloomies,Neimans, and Apple ! My dad went out the door to get the bags I guess.

See my mom is very classy; she was raised in Miami alongside of the beach. Her favorite stores to shop for the bulk of our clothes are Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom. My mom is very light skin, she recently cut her hair into a bob; she looked bad with short or long hair though. She has a coke bottle shape. Lmao.  Imma get like her soon.

What yall get me? My dad came in with 5 large bags.

Well this is stuff for college and stuff just cause we are proud of you, my dad said as he handed me the bags. Thank you daddy thank you mommy. I said as I kissed their checks.