2. when she saw him and they thought

From the cornor of my eye I saw him play with his hair. *a habit* butterflies roamed inside of my stomach.

"oh no his coming this way!"
"Hey beautiful." he said. "Oh hi?" she mumbled.

He walked straight past Emily towards Rosey who was directly behind her. Why do I always think he would talk to me, she thought.

later that day*
"Emily wait up!" yelled a familiar voice. "Oh hi Marlene." replied Emily in sadness.
Marlene is the best friend of Emily, she knows all Emily's secrets and thoughts, but was that about to change?
"I thought you would have been dating John by now." she joked. "Its not funny. he doesn't even know I exist. God, when would a guy as perfect as him ever think of going out with a girl like me?" she protested.
"Jesus calm down. I'm sure something would happen soon enough." convinced Marlene. "no Marlz, it's been 3 months since I liked this guy and he doesn't even know. who can blame him, he doesn't even know that Rosey is cheating on him." Blurted Emily. "Shes' doing what!?" jumped Marlene. "please don't tell anyone i told you, but I saw Rosey with Matthew by Mr Brown's class, and they were exploring each other." whispered Emily.
"wow talk about loyal girlfriend of the year." laughed Marlene.

*idea*

"maybe if you accentially told John about Rosey then maybe he would break up with her and finally be with you!" Shouted Marlene.

"No then Rosey and gang would come after me." Emily said.

"what if it wasn't me that told him ? rather a peice of evidence?" thought Emily.

*what if??*

hey guys hope you like my first time book. ❤ don't forget to like vote and comment. 🙋