4. And then it happened!

Thank you to @smvkeclouds for the cover❤

*Emily is by her locker talking to herself* damn this locker is stuck. what do I have next period. Ahh I have physics. Did we have homework?

I took a deep breath as I pulled out my physics book, a shiver ran down back and i know that feeling anywhere. John! A million questions ran through my head. I hope he doesn't come by me. Act normal!
Oh no his coming towards me. What am I going to say? how am I going to tell him? what if he think I'm being a stalker?
he walks towards me, his hand gently touches my shoulder, he grabs my shoulder with his arm and i felt at peace but happiness within.

as he is holding on to my shoulder he gently pushed me towards my locker. And walks past.

"Did that prick just do that to you?" asked Marlene. "we have better things to do than to think about that. like how about getting that video to him." said Emily.

"okay I'm just going to approach him! wish me luck " blurted Emily.

before Marlene could respond, Emily was off. She dodged past all the other students and stormed towards John as if she was on a mission. Her only focus was John far in the distance. She rushed and stops directly in front of him.
"I need to tell you something!" Blurted Emily. "Hey I know you! Your Emily right?" asked John. wait what?
In confusion Emily still thought about what she was going to do, but she couldn't stop thinking about the fact that John knew her name. "Well uhm that does matter since I have something to tell you." said Emily. "Sure! cummon go on, what is it? asked John. "well uhm...eeerhh.." said Emily in complete baffledness. John just stood there with a smile on his face. Emily didn't know what to do. "I seem to forgotten (she still totally remembered. but was just so nervous) I got to go bye!" rushed Emily.

she got a away as fast as possible. all she saw was John's face in complete confusion wondering what happened.

*Later that day* *phone call*
"i didn't know how to tell him Marlz. And you know what the best part is? the best part is that he remembered my name without me having to tell him. oh I'm so in love." Romanced Emily. "first of all Eww and second of all just send him the text message. And tell the poor guy already!" said Marlene desperately. "Okay okay that I can do. but first I want to update my blog on 5sos then I will do it. okay?" said Emily. "why do I have a bad feeling about this?" asked Marlene. *hang up*

"and that's how they became famous."
there. I'm done with my blog. now I can send that video to John. how about I send it through my Email. yes Email. he doesn't know who @4.4hotness is.

*infear Emily pulls out the video and begins watching it. "these people are disgusting." she thought

SEND *click*

there I sent it to him. she thought. suddenly from the corner of her eye she saw something on her screen. something that shocked her. something she did not expect. she saw the words ...

*Sent to Hidenson School members.*

what the fuck. she tried her best to retrieve the video. but she couldn't in anger she banged her table and her coffee spilled all over the computer making it spark up.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE! I sent a sex tape to the entire school!" she screamed.

hey guys. hope you are enjoying reading so far. please like comment and vote also don't forget to share. 😘