16 Invitation

Souls tend to go back to who feels like home

~N.R. Hart

~~~~~~

"Where is Celina?" Aaron asked, taking off his suit jacket.

"She is sleeping." Shadow said stiffly and added, "I have looked after Bram. Want to see him?"

Aaron and Shadow went downstairs in the basement and the former felt his lips parting to curl up in a sick smirk as he smelt the fear lurking in the air.

"I can hear your pathetic heart thumping." Aaron's low voice echoed as the lights went on once Shadow opened the door of the basement.

"Chef Shadow, you did a really good job not only at cooking but at serving as well." Aaron's eyes glinted with pride as his chest rumbled with dangerous laughter on witnessing the handiwork of his man.

On the cold ground laid down the harshly breathing, shivering man whose swollen eyes were barely open. His tattered body had deep wounds with dried blood surrounding them. Not only that but there was an open gash on the right side of his stomach. Starting from under the right nipple, the slash started to curl before ending just above his waistline. The blood was still dripping down from the cleft, reddening his stomach before falling down on the ground.  

Aaron bent down before sticking his index and middle finger in the slit and twisting his fingers which made the man scream on the top of his lungs in agony. Aaron guffawed sickly before thrusting his ring finger as well and ordering Shadow to kick Bran's abdomen. 

After fisting the gash, Aaron took out his blood covered hand and sprinkled the thick, crimson metallic blood on Bram's pain filled face. Standing up, Aaron schooled his features, commanding, "Sew him up without giving him anesthesia."

"That will be done." Shadow turned around in order to get the necessary medical equipment but stopped in his tracks as Aaron said, "Ask Samael to do it. You should be with Celina now."

Shadow nodded his head before asking, "How is Ms. Johnson?"

"She is on the road to get better. Did you and Celina have dinner today?"