Have we met before?~Female Grunt x Reader

Your P.O.V

I was walking by a Malasada Shop near the Malie Garden. I decided to chill out in the Malie Garden as I have been dealing with team skull a lot lately. And by a lot I mean literally battling like at least 5 grunts a day. Let's just leave those memories behind. I took a deep breath and just enjoyed the silence around me...well not for long. A girl, probably my age, with pink hair and a white cap. Everything would be completely normal apart from the fact that A she looked familiar and B she was wearing a team skull necklace! She sat down next to me on the bench. There was an wkward silence before I spoke. "Excuse me, but have we met before?" I asked. "N-no of course n-not." She answered whilst stuttering. I found this suspicious. "Are you sure? Cause I'm pretty sure I've battled you before." I said. "She looked at me confused. "What do ya mean battled?" "You know I have battled many team skull grunts since I became a trainer." I said with a smirk. "H-how?!" She exclaimed. I chuckled and pointed at the necklace. She looked down and quickly took it off. She hang her head. "Now ya gonna turn me in ain't ya?"She stated sadly. My expression softened and  I placed my hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "Hey, of course I won't" I said. "Really?" She asked with a hint of hope visibly in her beautiful eyes. Wait what?! I totally didn't say that. "Why don't we go get something to eat?" I suggested. "K." She said.

When we arrived at the Malasada shop, we ordered our food. We spent our time there enjoying ourselves and basically getting to know each other better. I must admit that she is very pretty. We went out of the shop and went for a walk. "So Anna what's it like being in team skull?" I asked her. "Well actually (Y/N) team skull is falling apart after the ultra space incident and our boss Guzma is probably gonna disband it soon, Yo. " She said. "Oh...ok" I said. Another wayward silence fell. "Umm...(Y/N)?" I heard her say. "Yeah." I replied. "I think I should get going home...it's getting late." She said a little nervously. "Ok I'll take you home." I said and took out my page rider to call charizard. Once the fire type arrived I mounted and helped Anna up. During the ride she was holding onto me tight. I thought it was adorable. 

Once we landed charizard flew off and it was just me and her next to the entrance to Po Town. "So I guess see you some other time." I said sadly. "I guess see you around." She said. We gave each other our phone numbers and as I was about to leave she pulled me into an embrace and I hugged back. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she blushed as well as I did. We said our goodbyes and I headed home thinking about how beautiful she is...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
There we go Chapter 5 😆
Hope you enjoyed. Remember you can request^-^