Hey I just met you~Male Grunt x Reader

Normal P.O.V

Jay (aka male grunt) was walking through a forest, with his usual grunt attire on, looking for a peaceful spot to relax. He may be a part of team Skull but that doesn't make him a thug. He needed a place to stay and was really desperate so he joined team Skull. He stole for a living but at least he had something to eat.

Suddenly he heard someone's voice, not so far away. Jay decided to go check who it belonged to. He came to a small clearing but stayed in the shadows of the trees. He saw a girl with (H/C) (H/L) hair. She was singing a lullaby to a Grubbin that was laying on her lap...

Jay's P.O.V

The girls voice was beautiful. I didn't even realise that I came out of my hiding place until I heard heard a gasp. I looked at the girl and she wasn't sitting anymore. She clenched onto the Grubbin as she started shaking. "P-please d-dont take my Grubbin,  p-please..." She stuttered out in a frightened voice. I frowned at her reaction. Of course I won't steal her pokemon. I need to calm her down. I took a step closer and she backed up, stumbling into a tree. Fear was written all over her face as I took another step closer. My heart ached at the sight, she was so scared...of me. "Hey I won't take your Pokemon and I won't hurt you." I said...

Your P.O.V

The team Skull grunt with raven hair and green eyes stuck his hand out towards me. He seems to be nice and he said he won't take my Pokemon. I hesitantly took his hand and he helped me up. "My name's Jay by the way." He said with a closed eye smile. "I-I'm (Y/N)." I replied with a small smile. I looked into his evergreen eyes and for a moment we stated into each others eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach, am I falling for someone I just met? I cleared my throat and blushed. He blushed as well and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Umm...could you please take of your...umm..." I said as I gestured to his face. "O-oh sure." He replied as he took of his bandana and hat. He was very handsome. I found myself staring. "Hey I just met you but I'd like to tell you something." He said shifting his gaze slightly to his side. "I just wanted to say that you are a brilliant singer." He confessed with a blush. I blushed a deep shade of red. "Th-thanks..." I replied timidly. I'm starting to like him more with every second. "Maybe we could meet up some time and chat or eat and stuff?" He asked with a smile. "Sure! Why don't we go for a walk now?" I said. "Ok let's go!" He exclaimed happily. I returned Grubbin to his pokeball.

Jay and I were walking through the forest and talking about ourselves. We shared many hobbies and interests. We reached a and sat down on the riverside. We talked some more and I saw that Jay was shifting closer to me. He pretended to yawn and streched his arms so now he had an arm around my shoulder. I giggled at his actions. "You know you didn't have to pretend yawn to do that." I stated. He blushed a crimson red. I could tell he was at loss for words. I laughed lightly and hugged him. "Its ok you don't have to be flustered." I said with my cheeks tinted with pink...

Normal P.O.V

Jay returned (Y/N's) embrace and he realised that he had feelings for her.

They sat by the river watching the water types swimming peacefully...

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Hey in back! Sorry for the delay by the way😅. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.