Part -13

After designer left sanyu being all stubborn nagged her mom to make her wear saree. Renu couldn't deny to her cutest request so she made her wear the saree and she also taught sanyu how to walk in the saree so that she doesn't fall while walking.

 Renu couldn't deny to her cutest request so she made her wear the saree and she also taught sanyu how to walk in the saree so that she doesn't fall while walking

Renu:haye meri betu kitni sundhar lagrahi hai (she kept kala tik behind her ear)
Sanyu:haww sachi mumma.
Renu:muchi mera bacha.
          Sanyu left the room with her teddy moved towards randhir's room and peeped inside his room only to find him busy talking over the phone. Sanyu thought not to disturb him and was about to leave randhir caught her wrist and pulled her inside the room.
           Randhir pulled sanyu in such a way that she was standing on his feet and randhir took her teddy and kept it on his bed and pulled her more closer by her waist.
Sanyu:haww mera teddy(struggled to get out his hold bt randhir didn't leave her)
Randhir:kahin nai gaya apka teddy pehle mein apne teddy ko hug toh karlun(hugged her tightly)
                Ap Ron ko mile bina kahan jarahethe (caring her hair)
Sanyu:voh Ron busy tha na toh pari Ron ko pareshan nai karna chahtithi(pouted)
Randhir:acha par abse pari ron ke room mein kabhi bhi asakti hai ron pari se kabhi bhi pareshan nai hoga(pecked her cheeks)
Sanyu:haww sachi.
Randhir:muchi aur meri shona toh bohat gorgeous lagrahi hai saree mein(pecked her forehead)
Sanyu:haaannnn(smiles)
Randhir (joining their foreheads):Han bohat beautiful hai ron ki pari.
Sanyu:haww mein ron ki pari hoon.
Randhir:Han ap mere pari ho(hugged her tightly)

Do vote and comment😊
Nxt part aftr 100votes