Part-28

Randhir was sitting in the room busy with his laptop on one of his lap and on the other was occupied by his naughty wife who was keeping her head on his lap and was very busy in eating her chocolate with a big teddy beside her.
Randhir:shona itni raat ko chocolate khana zaruri hai(glared her)
        Sanyu looked up from her chocolate with a cute innocent face which unknowingly bought smile on randhir's face.
Sanyu:ron
Randhir:hmm
Sanyu:itni raat ko kaam karna zaruri hai
           Randhir chuckled and pinched her nose.
Randhir:kuch bhi ho ap ke chocolate ke barein mein kuch nai bolna chahiye nai varna dekho toh kitna ghusaa atha hai sanyu ko(pulling her cheeks)
Sanyu:naaa pari ko ghusaa nai aya(pouts)
Randhir:acha pari ko ghusaa nai aya sachi
Sanyu (giggles):muchi
Randhir:kya karun mein apka meri nautanki
          Randhir bent down and pecked her lips.
Sanyu: haww pari ko bhi ron ko kissy karni
Randhir:nai abhi pari ka sone ka time hogaya hai toh abhi pari soyegi (he patted her head)
          But sanyu got from his lap and tried to sit on his lap by pushing his laptop and was also trying to adjust her big teddy.
Randhir (holding his laptop in his hand):arhhh shona kya kar rahe ho ap  aur ye teddy kyun
Sanyu:pari ko neend araha hai ron toh mereko yahan sona hai aur teddy bhi soyega na
Randhir(smiles): acha acha ek min
         Randhir made her sit on his lap  with her legs either side of him and sanyu immediately surrounded her hands around his waist tightly and kept her head in the crook of his neck .
Sanyu(smiled as she was sleeping in her favorite place): goodnight ron.
          While Randhir smiled and pulled her more close to him by pecking her forehead and chipped a goodnight and started patting her head to make her sleep and on other he continued to work on his laptop.

I hope u haven't forgotten only love. Am so sorry for being late as am very busy due to my job .
Hope u all liked the part do vote and don't forget to comment😍